Summoner Gear?

Xandori

I had a dilemma yesterday when my Elven Wizard hit 25 and ran the Moon Knight quest. I have been looking at the Wiki for information about skills, and I noticed that after level 40 the Summoner gains access to Light Armor. Their Light Armor Mastery gives some really nice perks, compared to Robe. When I looked at the innate perks for the Elven Wizard, they all were based on wearing Robes (atk spd, casting spd, mp regen). Will the 40+ Summoner gain similar innate perks for Light Armor (aside from the Light Armor Mastery)?

What is the gearing plan after 40? Robes or Light armor? Any other D/C/B grade sets I should look towards getting?

To be honest, another reason I'm wondering is simply style. The Moon Knight robes on female elves looks sooooo generic (compared to DE / Orc). =/

Usually summoners play with their nukes until 52 , so as a personal choice since I am going to be a summoner after 40 , I picked robe. But that's personal , you might want to go melee after 40. So its up to you how you are going to gear up and play your toon. Both choices are fine.

Exping Elemental Summoner as mage with boxer (infinite mana) is fastest way but also more expensive. So for me robe with mage weapon till lvl when u will be able to wear BW light set is clearly choice. Then u can try melee weapon with active toggle skill Power Supremacy (Physical Transcendence) and kill more HP mobs. Or u can exp as mage till lvl ...

Agree with @SeventhSky both choices are fine

Also special exping for ES is making solo AoE with Merrow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Lafi said:

Then u can try melee weapon with active toggle skill Power Supremacy (Physical Transcendence) and kill more HP mobs. Or u can exp as mage till lvl ...

i have a question about this, physical transcendence only affect the player, or give more pattack to the summon too?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1. 3. 2019 at 6:29 PM, balkier said:

if you need momey go melee (with no shots) but i recomend go nuker until 52 

Why just until 52? He can easily go nuke style till lvl 77+ then will meet magnus :)

Archived