Jump to content

Recommended Posts

LoanWolf    6

So I just bought a new shield but it looks like the Physical Defence doesnt get added to the character stat screen.  Is this something that I should be concerned about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    31

Guys...wtf...this game is 15 years old and you don't know how it works YET? I really hope you guys are all newbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightRider    13
5 hours ago, LoanWolf said:

So I just bought a new shield but it looks like the Physical Defence doesnt get added to the character stat screen.  Is this something that I should be concerned about?

The pdef from the shield is only attributed when you successfully block an attack.

It does not add to base pdef if the hit is successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoanWolf    6
20 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Guys...wtf...this game is 15 years old and you don't know how it works YET? I really hope you guys are all newbies.

Yeah Im new, joined in because friends were hyped.  Having a blast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoanWolf    6
19 hours ago, LightRider said:

The pdef from the shield is only attributed when you successfully block an attack.

It does not add to base pdef if the hit is successful.

Thanks for the response.  Was concerned last night I dun goofed getting a d-grade shield but with my shield passives it actually seems I "block" alot.  Much different then other games and considering I get extra shield bonuses looks like the upgraded shields been helping out a bunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×