RBs

Bumbaclot

This new thing barrier at RBs 100+

It has duration 3 minutes (instead of 15) and it even might be cancelled but still works.

Anyway, players has MUCH MORE than 15 seconds to break this barrier. I am sitting here with a stopwatch and I can see people break barrier in 20-25 seconds. After 30 seconds RB goes to restore its HP.

So what 15 seconds you talking about?

Even more: RB doesnt use it at 90/60/30% of its HP.

If players makes great damage: barrier will appear only once at about 50% of HP.

NCFAIL LMAO

1 hour ago, Bumbaclot said:

This new thing barrier at RBs 100+

It has duration 3 minutes (instead of 15) and it even might be cancelled but still works.

Anyway, players has MUCH MORE than 15 seconds to break this barrier. I am sitting here with a stopwatch and I can see people break barrier in 20-25 seconds. After 30 seconds RB goes to restore its HP.

So what 15 seconds you talking about?

Even more: RB doesnt use it at 90/60/30% of its HP.

If players makes great damage: barrier will appear only once at about 50% of HP.

NCFAIL LMAO

I dunno what you talking about ... The skill buff is for 2 min yes, but it's still if you don't do 600 hit in less than 15s, his HP reset ... Where it's doesn't work ?

7 hours ago, Chrysty said:

I dunno what you talking about ... The skill buff is for 2 min yes, but it's still if you don't do 600 hit in less than 15s, his HP reset ... Where it's doesn't work ?

Take a stopwatch and check the time.

I seen people broke barrier 18 seconds after it appears.

I seen RB restores HP after 30 seconds after barrier appears.

1 hour ago, Bumbaclot said:

Take a stopwatch and check the time.

I seen people broke barrier 18 seconds after it appears.

I seen RB restores HP after 30 seconds after barrier appears.

You so funny dude ... That's amazing !

Yeah the barrier don't desapear exactly at 15s, it takes few seconds before the message apear. And the check if the barrier didn't got break in 15s 30s after ... And sometimes the message saying that the barrier got destroyed appear when the RB is dead, and WHAT ? Where is your problem dude ??? This shield buff is working exactly as intended ... No one can kill thoses RB's with only 1 party now. You need 3/4/5 parties to kill 1 RB !

54 minutes ago, Devoid said:

That only changes with Etina's End, not base Salvation.

lulz

1 minute ago, Chrysty said:

You so funny dude ... That's amasing !

Yeah the barrier don't desapear exactly at 15s, it takes few seconds before the message apear. And the check if the barrier didn't got break in 15s 30s after ... And sometimes the message saying that the barrier got destroyed appear when the RB is dead, and WHAT ? Where is your problem dude ??? This shield buff is working exactly as intended ... No one can kill thoses RB's with only 1 party now. You need 3/4/5 parties to kill 1 RB !

wanna see how 1 party kills that RB?

with tons of boxes, but still this is only 1 party :)

Listen to yourself... Your speech is completely nonsense 

they will probably fix the barrier soon. It really should last 15 sec, not 18 or 30.

Also fast cast priority should be added, so if the incoming dmg is extraordinary high, it might skip one of the 3 barriers which are supposed to come up at certain hp levels.

#NCPleaseFix

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

they will probably fix the barrier soon. It really should last 15 sec, not 18 or 30.

Also fast cast priority should be added, so if the incoming dmg is extraordinary high, it might skip one of the 3 barriers which are supposed to come up at certain hp levels.

#NCPleaseFix

33 minutes ago, Bumbaclot said:

lulz

wanna see how 1 party kills that RB?

with tons of boxes, but still this is only 1 party :)

Listen to yourself... Your speech is completely nonsense 

Seriously guys ... Thoses RB's cannot be killed by randoms ppl actually, even 6 or 7 parties they will never be able to kill a 105 RB. And you want to make then again more harder ?

Seriously ... Be serious guys ... Max took almost 3 hours to kill all new 16 RB's, with 8 parties in CC .. And you want get a chance to kill RB's, but you want to increase it again ?

Who have a nonsense speech here ? You cannot kill them so top clan shouldn't kill them too ? what a joke guys ...

30 minutes ago, mixa said:

#NCPleaseFix

this is exactly what I said.

It actually might skip even 2 of those barriers :)

1 hour ago, Chrysty said:

Seriously guys ... Thoses RB's cannot be killed by randoms ppl actually, even 6 or 7 parties they will never be able to kill a 105 RB. And you want to make then again more harder ?

Seriously ... Be serious guys ... Max took almost 3 hours to kill all new 16 RB's, with 8 parties in CC .. And you want get a chance to kill RB's, but you want to increase it again ?

Who have a nonsense speech here ? You cannot kill them so top clan shouldn't kill them too ? what a joke guys ...

Nobody cares to kill em besides max on Freya that is, but this is besides the point anyway.You did 16 RBs in 3 hours with your clan, thats cool as it should be, raid is a RAID, not a monster.Also farming 16 raids is a bit ......out of your mind?

Also, this is not about "IF" we`re right, it's about fixing a bug that occurs and makes a system that has been put in place hardly functional.

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

Nobody cares to kill em besides max on Freya that is, but this is besides the point anyway.You did 16 RBs in 3 hours with your clan, thats cool as it should be, raid is a RAID, not a monster.Also farming 16 raids is a bit ......out of your mind?

Also, this is not about "IF" we`re right, it's about fixing a bug that occurs and makes a system that has been put in place hardly functional.

That's not cool as it should be, since you aka randoms crying rivers every days because you cannot kill open field RB's and want to get access to it without giving any effort to that.

And again, it's not a bug, it's working really fine. Like for minions on RB's that don't spawn in same time than RB but around 1 min later (that's the respawn time when you kill minions and RB summon them again). But ok, let's loosing time on fixing non bug features for casual players feel happy ..

You wanted to get a chance to kill RB's, now you cannot even get a chance. Litterally impossible for normal players. You feel happy to cry for years about your lazyness to come kill RB's ?

24 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

That's not cool as it should be, since you aka randoms crying rivers every days because you cannot kill open field RB's and want to get access to it without giving any effort to that.

And again, it's not a bug, it's working really fine. Like for minions on RB's that don't spawn in same time than RB but around 1 min later (that's the respawn time when you kill minions and RB summon them again). But ok, let's loosing time on fixing non bug features for casual players feel happy ..

You wanted to get a chance to kill RB's, now you cannot even get a chance. Litterally impossible for normal players. You feel happy to cry for years about your lazyness to come kill RB's ?

Sorry but when I was farming RBs you were on a dead server doing dunno what, I had Equinox active back then.So what's your point?At least I could do that w/o joining the zerg , you cannot, maybe thats the difference?

I got tired of farming raids in less than 8 months and I wouldn't think about it again.

Again, since you lack comprehensive skills, we're talking about a bug here that shouldn't occur, but you insist that it's fine as it is.... gosh random nobs like you never learn (lf the easy game xD).

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Sorry but when I was farming RBs you were on a dead server doing dunno what, I had Equinox active back then.So what's your point?At least I could do that w/o joining the zerg , you cannot, maybe thats the difference?

I got tired of farming raids in less than 8 months and I wouldn't think about it again.

Again, since you lack comprehensive skills, we're talking about a bug here that shouldn't occur, but you insist that it's fine as it is.... gosh random nobs like you never learn (lf the easy game xD).

You have brain lags dude, everything don't touch correctly ?

I'm in MAX since YEARS. Before server merges, was fighting vs Inferno to get the control of RB's. Then fighting vs Equinox. And fighting vs SM that are now Bandidos on 101-103 RB's. Easy farming ? loul. You don't even know what you talking about.

You are only a troll. 

And again, my comprehensive skills are higher than yours. As it is actually it's working fine. It's already faking hard to kill RB's. And since it's a skill that lunch the RB, yes when you kill it faster than he can cast the skill. Then yes you can sometimes avoid 1 or 2 shield.

That's EXACLTY like that since YEARS on all others RB's and INSTANCE BOSS. Baylor ? You can kill it before he's doing invincibility skill, Istina, you can kill it before he's doing reflect/acide/poison zone. Tauti, you can kill it before he cast some aoe close/range skill. There is THOUSAND of examples like that. But no ... That's a bug ! It's like castle MP regen .. It's a bug ...

Go back to your cave. You don't deserve my answers ..

7 minutes ago, Chrysty said:

You have brain lags dude, everything don't touch correctly ?

I'm in MAX since YEARS. Before server merges, was fighting vs Inferno to get the control of RB's. Then fighting vs Equinox. And fighting vs SM that are now Bandidos on 101-103 RB's. Easy farming ? loul. You don't even know what you talking about.

You are only a troll. 

And again, my comprehensive skills are higher than yours. As it is actually it's working fine. It's already faking hard to kill RB's. And since it's a skill that lunch the RB, yes when you kill it faster than he can cast the skill. Then yes you can sometimes avoid 1 or 2 shield.

That's EXACLTY like that since YEARS on all others RB's and INSTANCE BOSS. Baylor ? You can kill it before he's doing invincibility skill, Istina, you can kill it before he's doing reflect/acide/poison zone. Tauti, you can kill it before he cast some aoe close/range skill. There is THOUSAND of examples like that. But no ... That's a bug ! It's like castle MP regen .. It's a bug ...

Go back to your cave. You don't deserve my answers ..

rofl, you seems mad, calm down.

I care about no raids for a long time now,  but you do xD

ez game ez life.

16 minutes ago, mixa said:

rofl, you seems mad, calm down.

I care about no raids for a long time now,  but you do xD

ez game ez life.

seems Chrysty don't get a point.

It was a bug report. I dont cry, I don't even play this game anymore.

Just logged to check the new things about RBs and found lotta fails :)

for all you guys know it's not a bug but a patch note translation error so the better question to ask is how is this currently working in Korea or in the other export Regions like EU/RU as if all of them have the same situation then it ain't a bug but an intended feature..

Archived