Source of knowledge about L2Classic

KarolWojtyla

Hello, fast question, which site I can consider to source knowledge about classic system, and all info about mechanics etc.

is l2wiki.com current for this ? 

i have section "Skills" on my mind, where I see, something does not match :]

Where I can read about skills, and other mechanics of Chronicle : Classic :) ?

Thanks for your advice

l2 wiki, is a nice site to get an overall info on the servers ... But, since it's based ton EU servers as in Skelth about Classic, and Core for Live, then you shouldn't pay attention to info about drop rates, adena from quests etc ... There are also more skills since Skelth is on a future update than the update NA Classic servers are currently ... So, yes, use it, but with a grain of salt, cause some things will be different ..

NA Classic has the same skills as Skelth. Do your homework better. This is advertised as 1.5, but it's actually the exact same version Skelth has with the only difference being some locked up zones and level cap. And the drop / exp / adena / spoil rates nerfed to hell and back, that too.

Many people have been treating the online Prima guide as some kind of Lineage 2 bible to defend their points to the point of kicking and screaming ("it says this in the Prima guide, so it must have been true back in C1/C2").  LOTS of the info in the Prima guide was WRONG (xp/adena drops were rough estimates, and goes up and down depending on how you con to them, whether red, white, green, or blue).  Only thing I really used that book back then for were crystal counts, which was pretty spot on.  Skill sets were pretty good also, although it was not a complete list, and some of the names of skills were different.

Archived