I CAN NOT START, I NEED NOW A SOLUTION!

I have had enough, I'm tired of having to wait for hours to connect, I've been trying 3 days to connect an account 3 bleepINGS DAYS, I HAVE UP THE MOTHER, LITTLE DAMN AND ADVERTISING DECEIT, SAY THAT THE DAMNED GAME IS NOT P2W, BUT CAN ONLY THOSE WHO ARE VIP, DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS THAT PAY? AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO IMPROVE THEIR SERVERS, THEY GIVE ME REVULSION, LIKE ALL THE GREAT COMPANIES, THE MONEY POCKETS ARE FILLED AND THE bleepERS ARE THEY THAT DO NOT PAY, REVULSION NC SOFT, REVULSION HIME, REVULSION JUJI, MINIMUM, LIKE MINIMUM SHOULD GIVE A SOLUTION NOW NOW !! I WILL DEMAND FOR ADVERTISING DECEIT.

minimum, I wait for an admin to answer my anger!

2 minutes ago, Bestchutzerr said:

And in what way do I ask, if they have asked for it every day, and there is no solution? why not give us the vip option at all for free so no more problems?

Go buy a few brain cells and come again

I have 2 full days, in my free time trying to distract myself, and the only thing I get is more anger, it does not connect !!! understand that I do not have all day to play, put yourself in my damn place, the only thing that ncsoft does is make money with you and they do not realize, their service is bad, and unfair

56 minutes ago, Bestchutzerr said:

I have 2 full days, in my free time trying to distract myself, and the only thing I get is more anger, it does not connect !!! understand that I do not have all day to play, put yourself in my damn place, the only thing that ncsoft does is make money with you and they do not realize, their service is bad, and unfair

I don't pretend to know your situation, maybe you're disabled and can't get out of the house for some reason or maybe it's something else. If you are able bodied and of sound mind, do yourself a huge favor and get out of the house for a bit. You sound like you need a little time away from the internet before your head explodes.

It's just unbelievable that you have enough ppl, to pay monthly for a stable and decent server, just like Innova, they could profit, and make all of them happy.

But then again, you have the worst possible server, P2W, and P2P together, not drop on death to mobs, the perfect environment to be full RMT/BOT in a few months. 

They never planned anything nor they have competence or autonomy to change anything. (If you cry a bit more they'll raise drop even more newbs, just keep yelling)

To all Lineage 2 players, my honest opinion, you will not have your old Lineage back here, pray as much as you want. 

On 10/12/2018 at 11:21 PM, Bestchutzerr said:

Hello everyone, I'll cut to the chase, the day before yesterday I did not have a great day, and I wanted to distract myself by playing ... in short, send the shit to everyone, including adm, I apologize ...

Good Bye Lineage2.com.

Understood, happens to the best of us :-)

Archived