Multi boxing the problem that keeps server overfilled

Glock

Howdy, so I'm all for boxing 3 accounts, but I've seen people with 7+ chars doing q and lvling, now what in the actual f. who needs 7 chars, I've made videos but maybe post later, couse mods won't review them anyways, i mean you have to have 3 pc's to run 7 chars, how is this even allowed

i don't really have an issue with this personally.

I made an sps, se and ee for my 3 accounts. If i had a 2nd laptop, I would totally make a dwarf, bd and prophet to play as well and eventually pair the bd and pp with my nuker while the dwarf stays in town.

15 minutes ago, Glock said:

Howdy, so I'm all for boxing 3 accounts, but I've seen people with 7+ chars doing q and lvling, now what in the actual f. who needs 7 chars, I've made videos but maybe post later, couse mods won't review them anyways, i mean you have to have 3 pc's to run 7 chars, how is this even allowed

The problem isn't multibox, the problem is fishing and thousands of people being afk doing  it. 

7 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

I made an sps, se and ee for my 3 accounts. If i had a 2nd laptop, I would totally make a dwarf, bd and prophet to play as well and eventually pair the bd and pp with my nuker while the dwarf stays in town.

So, you don't have much friends, huh?

12 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

How the bleep can you play 6 dudes on 2 computers

wuou obvius they dont whant fix the problem loggin to fast, 1 server pirate work more fast to fix this, they are wining adena in real life.

very dificult to fix this? they need more than 7 days? good joke...

pay to vip if u whant play xDDD and when u pay go leveling in the simulator spider  or go other zones and win 0 adena oh wait u need bss send ur house and buy nc coin, 

exactly why they going to work fast fix this problems? :P

56 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

The problem isn't multibox, the problem is fishing and thousands of people being afk doing  it. 

That's an in game mechanic that is even facilitated by a free ten day pole awarded by a quest. I wish you all would get off the afk fishing kick.

Just now, MMOBlitz said:

That's an in game mechanic that is even facilitated by a free ten day pole awarded by a quest. I wish you all would get off the afk fishing kick.

it is an in game mechanic (one that shouldn't be there, or at least freemium), that causes a lot of server problems.

Same with pets, they removed them for the same reason.  There is logic to disable it beyond just the fact it breaks the game in some small ways.

Just now, FatHips said:

it is an in game mechanic (one that shouldn't be there, or at least freemium), that causes a lot of server problems.

Same with pets, they removed them for the same reason.  There is logic to disable it beyond just the fact it breaks the game in some small ways.

Fair enough but it's there and i'm sure there are other ways to address the queue than to remove part of the game (yes even if it's a small part). 

59 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

So, you don't have much friends, huh?

why would you think that?

im a single dad, i have a job and i have a life. not everyone can jump on and xp with a random group for 3-4 hours. sometimes i can hop on and play for 20-40 mins. in order to do that, i have to have characters at my disposal to support what I need to m,ake efficient XP.

I still hop into vent/TS/discord with live humans to interact. I'm just not going to join an AOE party with 8 other people if I can not give them more than 20-40 mins of my time.When I have the time to do random parties, I do.

I'd just remove multi-boxing altogether on one PC, but then you'd would get people bitching about how its unfair to allow people with more than one computer to run other clients. Yet, boxing has become pretty much a necessity for L2 and people are unable / unwilling to play without doing it. It is unhealthy for the game overall and for the "community". An unpopular opinion, I know.

The solution was simple, pay to play. 10$ per month without any stupid VIP bonuses even if I paid for it cause I can't wait the Q. But this 10$ per month could be wonderful in all ways. Server is opened so they can't take that back, also they can't kick people that fishing with 10 boxes or whatever.

Archived