Frankenfurter

Is VIP the same as Prestige subscription?

I am talking primarily from the aspect of bypassing the queue.

Long story short, Loved L2 back when "NOW" WAS L2 Classic , stopped when it just got silly (Goddes of Destruction iirc)

Was a dream the GOOD OLD SYSTEM returning.

You all know the login woes, and where I really wanted more time to assess classic before dropping cash (and I play subscription games so am happy to pay for the good ones).

Long story short, $15 sub for prestige pack signed up for, got the confirmation email, papal verifies I paid $15, and nothing.   Fair initially, so a "restart" without logout.  Still nothing.  Full log out and force close all NCsoft tasks.  Log into a queue.  Get to 0, and "The Client Will Be Closed. Do You Want To Continue?" before any options.  next time same but when halfway through pin.

Did I misunderstand that subscribing is meant to bypass the queue? Am I doing something stupid/wrong?  or should I just start working on getting a refund?

Cheers,

Frankenfurter.

ChrisTooFar    8

Prestige Packs are for the live servers only, not classic.

Currently there is no subscription to get VIP status, although for VIP4 all at once you must pay about 50 USD initially and about 15 USD to sustain VIP4 status.

If you are looking to only bypass queue then VIP1 is something like 1 USD worth of coins, but the minimum coin purchase amount is 5 USD for 400 coins.

nbx    39
13 hours ago, ChrisTooFar said:

If you are looking to only bypass queue then VIP1 is something like 1 USD worth of coins, but the minimum coin purchase amount is 5 USD for 400 coins.

That said, you earn extra VIP points for spending ncoins, so if you spend the 400 coins, that will get you VIP1 for 5 month at a $1/month price point.

Skyline    3
ok so, I can't login... and I need VIP to bypass the queue. If I buy 400 coins, and use it on other character (aden server) to get VIP 1, will I be able to bypass queue on TI?

nbx    39
6 minutes ago, Skyline said:
ok so, I can't login... and I need VIP to bypass the queue. If I buy 400 coins, and use it on other character (aden server) to get VIP 1, will I be able to bypass queue on TI?

No. You have to spend the coins on TI. Get up a bit earlier in the morning and log in in off hours to get VIP.

ChrisTooFar    8
2 hours ago, Gilada said:

@nbx 1 question, i can buy VIP1 from outside game??? 

I purchase 5 dolars but i cant enter for take VIP1..

Unfortunately you need to be in game to use the coins for in order to get VIP1... I recommend waiting for non-peak hours (like midnight-3am EST) to attempt to log in to activate VIP.

Edited by ChrisTooFar

Oxelf    0

i pay 30usd, buy the pack, but still in queue... what i have to do to get login without queue?

Edited by Oxelf

nbx    39
13 hours ago, Oxelf said:

i pay 30usd, buy the pack, but still in queue... what i have to do to get login without queue?

You have to spend at least 80 coins in the ingame shop. VIP gets activated by spending your coins, not by buying them.

Silvi    0

Hello, I mistankenly purchased a prestige pack yestarday, because it was the only thing that showed up in the (page) online shop. Still waiting on support to reply and convert it to NCoin or some form for the Classic server.
Thanks for the info I found here guys.

Siris    6

what do i have to buy ingame to get vip1 in que for 2 hours now.Have got nccoins do i have to link them to my char or smthn?

Edited by Siris

Kabala    10
1 hour ago, Siris said:

what do i have to buy ingame to get vip1 in que for 2 hours now.Have got nccoins do i have to link them to my char or smthn?

No! If you have 800 or 2400 coins, you need to go here https://classic.lineage2.com/shop/launch-packs and buy one of the packs. Then it will instant appear in-game for you to pick up at the Dimensional NPC.

Edit: My bad! I understood your question wrong. If you are in-game and you see the Ncoin attached to your character when you open the in-game shop, then you can buy whatever you want for 80 coins to enable Vip 1.

Edited by Kabala

Ravenna    1

Another quick question. Is VIP status conferred to every character on an account or only one character. The FAQ does not spell this out. And I'm at work so can't test myself. It will spell whether I can reroll or need a sex/name change. Poor planning on my part.

nbx    39
6 hours ago, Ravenna said:

Another quick question. Is VIP status conferred to every character on an account or only one character. The FAQ does not spell this out. And I'm at work so can't test myself. It will spell whether I can reroll or need a sex/name change. Poor planning on my part.

It works for the account and the server, but if you bought the chronicle pack with the 30 day xp boost, that only works for the character you opened it with.

AI_BaGGs    0
On 10/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, nbx said:

It works for the account and the server, but if you bought the chronicle pack with the 30 day xp boost, that only works for the character you opened it with.

Hey! I bought the chronicle pack and received the boosts/items etc ingame but no VIP status. I was told to get the pack cause it gives VIP 3, did I waste my money?

Nevermind, I needed to use the "2400 scroll" item. I got it now.

Leaving this up, it might help others.

Edited by AI_BaGGs