Hime

Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

DaShmoo    6
1 hour ago, Hime said:

The Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates increase is also between the range of 50%~200%. After the maintenance when you log in game, you will notice a very significant increase.

@Hime

Is 200% the absolute max the adena drops were adjusted? There were mobs that clearly were way under value in adena. An example: 

This picture shows a mob in alligator island dropping 14 adena in a party of 9 (126 adena total). The lowest dropping Adena a mob on alligator island has is 376 — 880. A median of 628 adena. A 200% adjustment will definitely help, but there are mobs so under the normal drop that it's still way under what it should. I just want to set my expectations accordingly 

Taunt    47
24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Angel Cat is coming :D

@Juji Please confirm. Hope this was meant for Live not Classic. This would be terrible for classic. LOL

Hydrosphere    16

start restarting servers to shut down fing box'es accounts.

also idk how im supposed to farm 200 iron ore for no grade weapon, when after 2 days only 6 fing droped. 

InVizO    9
2 minutes ago, DaShmoo said:

@Hime

Is 200% the absolute max the adena drops were adjusted? There were mobs that clearly were way under value in adena. An example: 

This picture shows a mob in alligator island dropping 14 adena in a party of 9 (126 adena total). The lowest dropping Adena a mob on alligator island has is 376 — 880. A median of 628 adena. A 200% adjustment will definitely help, but there are mobs so under the normal drop that it's still way under what it should. I just want to set my expectations accordingly 

You are forgetting the VIP bonus STACK.  It's not going to be a simple +50-150% from what you are thinking.  (Base Loot or Adena x 150%)*1.5VIP

Criss    7

3 minutes ago, Xandori said:

Those 2 players are obviously bots using scripts to get into the game.

or they're the devs working on

DaShmoo    6
Just now, InVizO said:

You are forgetting the VIP bonus STACK.  It's not going to be a simple +50-150% from what you are thinking.  (Base Loot or Adena x 150%)*1.5VIP

VIP does not effect Adena. It's only item drops

Juji    642
Just now, Taunt said:

@Juji Please confirm. Hope this was meant for Live not Classic. This would be terrible for classic. LOL

It is for Classic and the buff is the same as the weekly reward you get from the mission system.

• Like 4

Medeoan    38
24 minutes ago, SneaKs said:

Lvl 23 = 43k adena

Its very sucks... on 50nv mby we can mae a d weapon xD

With 4 days on server... only 1 drop ( recipe semi-top weapon - D )... no more..

Wow those numbers. I'm 21 and I have almost 70k. . . I also have VIP 0 (I don't give money to companies that have demonstrated they don't deserve it anymore. NC Soft will have to suffice with the years I was a paid subscriber and with what I spend in the early days of the cash shop roll out.) I also do NOT do the adena quests aside from the 5 zombie skins for 500 adena up to level 18.

I'm a Palus Knight.

Sadad    0
17 minutes ago, hiegara02 said:

Let's go to the roots. Make subscription every month but no pay to win shops in game. 

I would honestly more than wiling to pay $15 a month if it means going back to original everything with the current classic changes.

Criss    7
1 minute ago, Xandori said:

I hope you didn't take my comment seriously. xD

Actually I did take it seriously. LOL

iNVI    8
1 minute ago, Juji said:

It is for Classic and the buff is the same as the weekly reward you get from the mission system.

Could you tell us by what percentage u've increased spoil rate 50% 100% 150% or 200% ? Thank you!