Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

2 minutes ago, Hydrosphere said:

start restarting servers to shut down fing box'es accounts.

also idk how im supposed to farm 200 iron ore for no grade weapon, when after 2 days only 6 fing droped. 

Boxes are not the problem. Problem is the low limit on how many can log into a server at once. A more realistic number would be say 25,000 at once. Compared to other MMOs, including other MMOs that launched around same time Lineage II did, 25,000 would still be on the smaller side. Then there wouldn't be a que and people could focus more on gameplay issues instead.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sadad said:

I would honestly more than wiling to pay $15 a month if it means going back to original everything with the current classic changes.

A mandatory sub is not sustainable for L2. The games health actually needs those players who cannot pay a sub to add resources to the economy, so that everything can run somewhat smoothly.

3 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Wow those numbers. I'm 21 and I have almost 70k. . . I also have VIP 0 (I don't give money to companies that have demonstrated they don't deserve it anymore. NC Soft will have to suffice with the years I was a paid subscriber and with what I spend in the early days of the cash shop roll out.) I also do NOT do the adena quests aside from the 5 zombie skins for 500 adena up to level 18.

I'm a Palus Knight.

tell me what u make with 70k? nothing? yeah... nothing!

on lvl 50 u will be with D grade armor and no grande weapon cuz we can't farm adena... and a sucks spoil/drop rate

Just now, SneaKs said:

tell me what u make with 70k? nothing? yeah... nothing!

on lvl 50 u will be with D grade armor and no grande weapon cuz we can't farm adena... and a sucks spoil/drop rate

I didn't say I made anything lol. Just that I have made more adena grinding than others, so I am just questioning what those players are doing.

@Hime or @Juji

After today's maintenance, I have a text message that appears after the intial blue text of changes that states:

Please enter authentication code in time to continue playing.

I have no dialog box coming up to enter any code. How do I manually bring that screen up to enter the code?

16 minutes ago, ChaosSoulja said:

Super late, A WHOLE WEEK OMG!

What killed me, is that after spending all free 1,000 soulshots, I had enough money to buy ~300, what is the point to continue with naked ass, and with GM's who do not read forum/fixing issues for ~ a week

Archived