Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Server Sucks in this moment, there'are many lag and it is disconecting all the time I login, but the really bad news it is that my Inventory is out of Shots and before the maintennance I had Over 1300 shots, please fix this error let the server just like before and oyher thing I am VIP 3 and I still have a little queue, the queue does not matter, cuz is little, but don't kicking me out the server just in the login of my toon

https://twitter.com/CrafterSama/status/1050560435467051015

51 minutes ago, GamingDjent said:

BAD DECISION.
Everytime you speed up the servers, you shorten it's lifetime. Every one of this changes gets us farther from C3 and closer to Gracia and other chronicles with NO VALUE.

You aready hae people reaching 45 or 50 IN a WEEK. And you're speeding it up? L2 is such a "romantic" and "masochist" game. People who play actually like slow and painful. They quitted after GoD mostly because you made a hard game easy.

Just STFU. Everyone who has at least a part of a brain realizes that the rates were too low to begin with, not even close to Classic 1.5 (what we were promised), and there was multiple solid evidence supporting that on the forums. So they did not amplify the rate of the server, they just fixed what was wrong with it and oh thank you lord that they did, cuz otherwise the server would be dead in a month. If you dont like it, you are in the very minority and you can go and make your own 0.1x server, noone will cry after you.

And to all those people crying about queue, again, there are multiple solutions:

- buy the damn VIP already, lvl 1 is enough for not having queue issues and it's just 5$. If you cant afford it, how can you even afford a PC to play the game on, lol.

- switch server to Aden - if you didnt pay for VIP, then you probably aren't aiming for being competitive and just playing for fun, you did not lost any 50% rune time or whatever, 3 days worth of playing won't save you in that case.

- maybe stop logging 8346559 boxes and afk fisihing chars.

Nuff said.

Τhe whole thing with the game is going to be a big failure so far.
 I do not know what's going to happen in the future, but so far Ncsoft has failed to publish a good and stable version of the game they had planned. 
It is not possible for a company like Ncsoft  to release a such bad version of the game which in their hands for over 12 years.
Also what exactly means that << the potential login fix has failed>>??? 
This is 100% unacceptable.

45 minutes ago, Revan said:

And to all those people crying about queue, again, there are multiple solutions:

- buy the damn VIP already, lvl 1 is enough for not having queue issues and it's just 5$. If you cant afford it, how can you even afford a PC to play the game on, lol.

- switch server to Aden - if you didnt pay for VIP, then you probably aren't aiming for being competitive and just playing for fun, you did not lost any 50% rune time or whatever, 3 days worth of playing won't save you in that case.

- maybe stop logging 8346559 boxes and afk fisihing chars.

Nuff said.

I gotta say he's right.

Those who wants to stay in TI server, VIP is only 80 NCoin in-game shop, and you can get 400 NCoin for $5.

Other than that most of you who didn't pay anything should move to Giran or Aden.

I'm gonna become VIP to stay in TI.

What about you guys?

5 minutes ago, bromigo79 said:

I gotta say he's right.

Those who wants to stay in TI server, VIP is only 80 NCoin in-game shop, and you can get 400 NCoin for $5.

Other than that most of you who didn't pay anything should move to Giran or Aden.

What about you guys?

No he's not right.  Most of us are trying it to see if it's worth 5 bucks.  And it definitely isn't.

6 minutes ago, bromigo79 said:

I gotta say he's right.

What about you guys?

To become VIP you need to log in to the game to purchase something. Lol

1 minute ago, ClientWillClose said:

To become VIP you need to log in to the game to purchase something. Lol

I can log in later at night and get VIP then, its no problem.

@Cubic if you didn't even bother to spend any money, then I suggest you go to Giran or Aden server.

You'll log-in in an instant.

7 minutes ago, bromigo79 said:

I can log in later at night and get VIP then, its no problem.

@Cubic if you didn't even bother to spend any money, then I suggest you go to Giran or Aden server.

You'll log-in in an instant.

Good luck with that but it probably won't happen. No AFK logout + multi-boxing = server full until maintenance. Maybe if you buy something on a different server it will make the VIP status account wide, but I wouldn't be willing to give NCSoft 1 cent, never mind $5 to try it.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

The potential fix for the queue kick issue failed :(

You could grant a 1 tm free transfer between servers so ppl will play on Aden for the moment.
Also you know well that a fix its not posible, you just rich maximum players on server :) unexpected but...it is what it is.

Archived