Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys fix the "Client will be closed" issue? Because I've been trying to login the whole morning and it always closes and I get around #5 in the queue.
Anyone else with the same problem right now?
I've been able to normally play since day 1 with no major issues... just now it started to be almost impossible.

fix what? nothing!! still on queue problem!!  still cant activate launch pack which i purchased 2 days ago.. no serial code!! only take money thats it!!  after 4 times request sport i get an answer finally from GM!! WHERE IS YOUR TECNICHAL SPORT people?? GM answer  is =>> At this time Game Support Team does not have a workaround. i spent 80$ and still couldnt use any of them last 3 days couldnt log cause of queue problem!!  this is not official lineage 2  this is  an official thief company ...!! bravo!! good work!!!

• A potential fix for the queue kick (‘client will be closed) error will be applied.

the problem of the disconnection after the wait in the queue remains the same, did not solve ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!, as it is possible that the GREAT NCSOFT can not repair something like this ?? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SEARCHING FOR A SOLUTION? or they are just lies and more lies

2 hours ago, KOTEK_KLOPOTEK said:

Hey,

I was trying to create a char, but without success, so I bought 400nc coins and I spent 80 of them in aden server to activate vip1. Is it somehow possible to log in to other servers as well?  it still kicking me out ;/

Premium is only for 1 server 

I and my friend with 2 pc/4 accounts trying to login to giran server 2 hours. Every time we got system error "The client will be closed . Do you want to continue?" Every evening the same problem. I trying to search any information from administration for this, but i can't find. Its normal? why administration dont give any information of this and dont fix the problems with queue to make it normal how it should be. wtf guys its official game server or no? SHAME...

2 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

the queue will never work because there are constantly 500+ people waiting to log in..that means they gonna have to kick 500 people each time which will make the game literally uplayable

the only way to counteract it is to raise the cap to 6000 or 6100

if u are vip u can login any time , if u do it purchase can login  if cant do it purchase cant login..... me this i urdastood

5 hours ago, KOTEK_KLOPOTEK said:

Γεια σου,

Προσπαθούσα να δημιουργήσω ένα char, αλλά χωρίς επιτυχία, γι 'αυτό αγόρασα 400nc νομίσματα και πέρασα 80 από αυτούς στο aden server για να ενεργοποιήσω το vip1. Είναι κατά κάποιο τρόπο δυνατή η σύνδεση σε άλλους διακομιστές; εξακολουθεί να με κλοτάρει έξω /

pay to login this is politic in ncsoft

3 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

the queue will never work because there are constantly 500+ people waiting to log in..that means they gonna have to kick 500 people each time which will make the game literally uplayable

the only way to counteract it is to raise the cap to 6000 or 6100

Bad ideology!

What you say is basically 500 people tries to login on a full server, and at the same time, no one from the full server actually log off ? Well, people do log off. I never left my chars afk ( fishing , shop etc , yet ) and I bet a lot more people do the same. Also, real life things to do and people just closes the client, computer unexpected restart, no power :) etc.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived