Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

4 minutes ago, Kaire said:

u kiding bro ? normal rate is x1  with vip u can max 1.25... if u r donater and like p2w go play other game pls.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/classic-vip-rewards-program

+50% drop rate with VIP4

Nobody wants pay to win, I actually want pay to play so I don't have to deal with freeloaders on our servers. :-)  But free-2-play is our model.  It looks like they brought the VIP4 drop rates roughly in line with the other servers, which is perfect.  I would have done it slightly differently, but the idea is the same.

When you say donater you look like a rando priv server scrub, btw.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, yum said:

Make it possible to drop your equipped items and inventory items when you die from a monster with white name please.

and ask Korea to please make it so you drop items if you are 1 PK count not 4+ PK count. thank you please consider Lineage 2's CHAOTIC history, 

Lineage 2 the CHAOTIC chronicle.

not Lineage 2 the PEACEFUL "mind your own business never drop an item because you are protected by the game's system" chronicle

Oh god are you back? I was enjoying my peaceful non-white knight time.

5 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

@Hime @Juji
I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, but does this mean that the Adena drop rate is (only) increased by 50-150%? Or is that number true only for drops?

Adena is still technically a drop, so I would say it's safe to assume this will affect the Adena drop rate as well

6 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

@Hime @Juji
I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, but does this mean that the Adena drop rate is (only) increased by 50-150%? Or is that number true only for drops?

My guess is the drop tables may have been scattered around.  Or they tiered it by mob level, we'll find out.  More details would be nice, though.

4 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

Whatahell ;D do u even math Kaire ? Atm, vip can only do 0.38xp : 1x retail, take in mind that 50% is from 0.25 so u get only 0.125x increase with VIP 4.

Still, its a 50% bonus Exp in relation to the server's base rate. You ARE getting a 50% increase, there Is no point in comparing the VIP bonus to other servers/chronicles rates

30 minutes ago, yum said:

Make it possible to drop your equipped items and inventory items when you die from a monster with white name please.

and ask Korea to please make it so you drop items if you are 1 PK count not 4+ PK count. thank you please consider Lineage 2's CHAOTIC history, 

Lineage 2 the CHAOTIC chronicle.

not Lineage 2 the PEACEFUL "mind your own business never drop an item because you are protected by the game's system" chronicle

You're free to leave Lineage 2 and go to play some privates, cya dude.

8 minutes ago, Buffalol said:

I dunno, I was doing pretty good.  Got to level 22 last night and was able to finally buy a NG weapon.

1+ Week for NG weapon, 3+ Weeks for Top D , 2?+ Months For Top C , 5 Months for Top B ? And that if you playing like you played in the first month.

So yeah!

2 minutes ago, Kabala said:

1+ Week for NG weapon, 3+ Weeks for Top D , 2?+ Months For Top C , 5 Months for Top B ? And that if you playing like you played in the first month.

So yeah!

1 week for top NG weapon, while having every single other piece of gear you own completely handed to you.

It will not scale that way.  This is the problem people are overlooking. 

In fact, because you actually outlevel your wealth, it scales negatively, you will get relatively weaker to mobs as you level up under the old rates.  At first you can mitigate it by making alts and doing quests and so on, but later on those small mitigations will not keep up with the scale of the deficit you are facing in gear per level.  You'll hit occasional power spikes at key levels, but overall it will be a downward trend of your power vs mobs power, relatively speaking.

40 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates have been permanently increased for all monsters.

Can we have soon like some specific number of this increasing? Like what does exactly means? These rates will go to x1 or you will just boost the current rates with some percentage?

7 minutes ago, FatHips said:

1 week for top NG weapon, while having every single other piece of gear you own completely handed to you.

It will not scale that way.  This is the problem people are overlooking. 

In fact, because you actually outlevel your wealth, it scales negatively, you will get relatively weaker to mobs as you level up under the old rates.  At first you can mitigate it by making alts and doing quests and so on, but later on those small mitigations will not keep up with the scale of the deficit you are facing in gear per level.  You'll hit occasional power spikes at key levels, but overall it will be a downward trend of your power vs mobs power, relatively speaking.

More or less, you agree that the "past" rates were bad to the server I take :)

ANd yeah, I was talking about Weapon only! Pff..imagine all the jewels and armors, etc :)

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

More or lose, you agree that the "past" rates were bad to the server I take :)

ANd yeah, I was talking about Weapon only! Pff..imagine all the jewels and armors, etc :)

Yeah, looking forward to seeing the rates, but if my math works out they should be acceptable, even if a bit low.

Archived