Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

What people can't understand is that our rates were actually WRONG. Players were mad not 'cause they were 'too low and we want it way higher!' but 'cause they were wrong for our version. We're running with a downgraded version of the 3.0, lowered to fit into a sort of 1.5 update. Rates were stuck on 1.0 update tho. 
If you don't know the difference, then, go and log into KR/EU/RU servers and check it urself. You wont be dropping 60 adenas at level 26 and you wont be dropping 1 mats every 20 mobs. 
This is the first time they were 'mad' for a good reason. Rates were wrong, we're just getting them fixxed. I hope. 

nobody cares about your opinion or what other servers have!!!!!  WE THE REAL RETAIL PLAYERS NOT YOU PRIVATE SERVER SCRUBS actually like the rates because we live this game you on the other hand are just some part time rookie who will quit anyways.....DO NOT CHANGE THE RATES FOR THESE BAD KIDS GMS WE LIKE THE SERVER THE WAY IT IS!!

1 hour ago, yum said:

lv40+ in a group, even solo you should have ability as a person to defend against these shenanigans, not 'exploited' korean devs built into the game this system, fake death for its purpose. it enriched gameplay, the dynamic is gone in this version, no1 cares about death, except that it's a lot of xp being lost (10%, which is fixed now anyway) now really no1 gives a crap about death and PK is a joke because you will always clean before 5+ pk count, so u will never drop, and even with very low karma removed per monster kill, it's still easy as hell to stay under 5 PK count and clean and repeat, dynamic is a joke now, or nonexistent, both for dropping items from monster as white and dropping item always as PKER...

Key word here for you is "Group".. You gotta realize, not everyone has long time l2 friends who are vets and committed to grinding for hours every day, everyone sharing loot and giving top weapons to your DD. 
Not everyone gets that opportunity and you privileged people with groups of friends thinks the game is so bleeping easy.
Try sharing your adena to 8 other random people who you will never play with again and wont benefit you when a mob drops D grade items and you dont get them or a friend gets them cause you are partied with 8 randoms.
Try playing the way it was pre patch with only 3 boxes and no friends. You woulda been lvl 36 by now IF that and thats with grinding your life away for the last week and spending 10 bucks a day on soul shots from the ncoin store you privileged troll.
Its 2018 people dont have a decade to commit to a game to hit max level and have 1 top grade weapon plus 3 ffs.

1 minute ago, GetTrolled said:

nobody cares about your opinion or what other servers have!!!!!  WE THE REAL RETAIL PLAYERS NOT YOU PRIVATE SERVER SCRUBS actually like the rates because we live this game you on the other hand are just some part time rookie who will quit anyways.....DO NOT CHANGE THE RATES FOR THESE BAD KIDS GMS WE LIKE THE SERVER THE WAY IT IS!!

You are whats wrong with this server, See my comment above for the same explanation as to why you think its fine the way it was.

5 minutes ago, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Yup but the difficuty was very exiting. Don't care if he was wrong and too hardcore than normal. It was just too good to have difficulties.

Listen bruv , the fact that you will be stack with no grades for the rest of the server doesnt mean that the rest of us wouldnt like to progress. I was playing official L2 for years when i was younger etc. Not gona put myself into the challenge of trying harder now that we are almost 30 and we have jobs kids families etc. This game is mostly for players who invested their lives back on the teenage years, Its not a game that will attract plenty new players. Make sure the rates reflect to age of you biggest client base 25-45 years old and not the teens who have plenty of time to grind anyway.

5 minutes ago, GetTrolled said:

So glad you are in the (very) minority here !

1 minute ago, PainGiver said:

Listen bruv , the fact that you will be stack with no grades for the rest of the server doesnt mean that the rest of us wouldnt like to progress. I was playing official L2 for years when i was younger etc. Not gona put myself into the challenge of trying harder now that we are almost 30 and we have jobs kids families etc. This game is mostly for players who invested their lives back on the teenage years, Its not a game that will attract plenty new players. Make sure the rates reflect to age of you biggest client base 25-45 years old and not the teens who have plenty of time to grind anyway.

Lot's of new players are playing now, actually.

1 minute ago, PainGiver said:

STOP WHINING

6 minutes ago, PainGiver said:

I wonder, is it so hard to use the original chronicle files and add an out of game shop to the servers? Cause i remember thousands of us used to play c3 c4 etc without any problems at all

Classic is far far from the original chronicle version ... Good luck if you think thats the same. 
in classic a level 59 is similar at a level 75 on old chronicles.

Just now, Lovibos said:

Anny chance we take back the lost exp from  the change of loss exp penalty 10%  to 4%  ????

yes man, they will run a script to know who lose exp and just throw you some exp+++

guys you are kiddies? wtf stop making some stupid question

Im pretty sure when the devs decided to lunch these servers they thought " Oh that might be a good chance to get back the the thousands of people that were playing before gracia clients" Cause honestly, who the heck will try L2 now as a new player , It would pain me just to think about it

2 minutes ago, GrugTheCreat0r said:

Classic is far far from the original chronicle version ... Good luck if you think thats the same. 
in classic a level 59 is similar at a level 75 on old chronicles.

thats why i said "I wonder" im not a dev myself 

11 minutes ago, NTL said:

ban this bots   @hime @juji

If I had to make a decision based solely on that specific video, nothing would be done, since in that video ... nothing is done. All I see one group of players discussing another group of players. I see nothing wrong with anything done by either group.

Now, if I had been on the ball the other day, I could have made a video of the clan "echoKinetics" and their multiboxing (PC) shenanigans, not exactly botting, but client syncing on whole other level of sophistication. =)

Archived