Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

Just now, Juji said:

We need to extend the maintenance for another hour, apologies for the delay. Found an issue with one of the files and need to get it fixed :(

Angel Cat is coming :D

Take all the time you need, as long the issues get fixed. Good luck!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saffi said:

Ncsoft have some great games and really know how to make them (well use to) but they turn them all in to PTW servers. Wait and see this server will end up the same as all there others. PTW trash, I hope I'm wrong I really do.

As I know EU server failed when they add 100% enchant scrolls to l2store. I hope they won't fail like this in here otherwise this will be dead in time. But I hope you r wrong at this. Fingers crossed

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We need to extend the maintenance for another hour, apologies for the delay. Found an issue with one of the files and need to get it fixed :(

1 minute ago, Juji said:

Hello darkness small friend .....-_-

56 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

@HimeDepend on how good you are going to implement those changes & if the rates will be restored to what it should be then every major issue is going to be resolved & I'm happy for that except for one issue that you didn't say anything, the infinite queue lines, people are still unable to log in the game & play between 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM GMT+3 for 12 hours when most people want to sit & play for a few hours, what about this very serious problem? you have seen how many new threads people continue to create every day since the server launch because they are unable to log in the game, I haven't seen anyone say anything about that we would like to hear if NC West plan to do anything about that, so are you planning anything to resolve this situation, is this even a high priority thing you are planning to resolve soon by offering some kind of solution or you are going to leave this horrible situation to continue like that without doing anything?

How about that - why don't you people finally understand, that the servers have a LIMITED capacity. And at any given time, there is only so much people who can be logged in simultaneously. Even if they fix the queue kick issue, you still will be waiting for hours, because a new person will be able to log in only if another person leaves the server. For now, the queue was shortened by the fact that people simply got kicked form it - after fix they won't = longer waiting time. So from a f2p players perspective, not much will change. And of course people who pay money for this game have, and will have, log in priority, because thats exactly how it should be. So either buy a VIP or switch to Aden server where there are no queues and stop crying. Simple as that. There is not a single game in this universe which is truly 'free to play', because companies producing theese games have to earn money to continue to do so. Every game of that sorts will always have some services, which reward players for paying in some way. The real deal here is if the monetization system is done right or wrong. In the case of L2, I would just simply go back to the old p2p system and then everything would be back to fair and square - no p2w, everyone on the same foot. But as it is, I am paying for VIP, I'm not ashamed of it and I think it's done pretty fair (maybe except that 'we stomp the rates to the ground so badly that they will have to buy SS from the store' money grab part, but looks like they are finally fixing it now and I'm glad they do).

29 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

can you please tell us why you did it? current rates were simply perfect even for us, f2p players

Just go away and be a troll (or a totally braindead person, whichever it is) somewhere else. We don't want you on our server.

1 minute ago, NSO said:

As I know EU server failed when they add 100% enchant scrolls to l2store. I hope they won't fail like this in here otherwise this will be dead in time. But I hope you r wrong at this. Fingers crossed

Oh that nice idea bcuz most of ppl i think will farm scrolls :D

8 minutes ago, Saffi said:

logic would dictate the rates would have to be smaller than x1 as there is a % increase in VIP.

I'd agree if the VIP increase applied to adena and spoils, too, but it only applies to item drops.  Still, with all the free stuff from starter quests, the situation will probably be okay the first 30-40 levels.  Not so sure about after that.

4 minutes ago, Revan said:

How about that - why don't you people finally understand, that the servers have a LIMITED capacity. And at any given time, there is only so much people who can be logged in simultaneously. Even if they fix the queue kick issue, you still will be waiting for hours, because a new person will be able to log in only if another person leaves the server. For now, the queue was shortened by the fact that people simply got kicked form it - after fix they won't = longer waiting time. So from a f2p players perspective, not much will change. And of course people who pay money for this game have, and will have, log in priority, because thats exactly how it should be. So either buy a VIP or switch to Aden server where there are no queues and stop crying. Simple as that. There is not a single game in this universe which is truly 'free to play', because companies producing theese games have to earn money to continue to do so. Every game of that sorts will always have some services, which reward players for paying in some way. The real deal here is if the monetization system is done right or wrong. In the case of L2, I would just simply go back to the old p2p system and then everything would be back to fair and square - no p2w, everyone on the same foot. But as it is, I am paying for VIP, I'm not ashamed of it and I think it's done pretty fair (maybe except that 'we stomp the rates to the ground so badly that they will have to buy SS from the store' money grab part, but looks like they are finally fixing it now and I'm glad they do).

Just go away and be a troll (or a totally braindead person, whichever it is) somewhere else. We don't want you on our server.

(Just go away and be a troll (or a totally braindead person, whichever it is) somewhere else. We don't want you on our server.) just ignore him 

2 minutes ago, SneaKs said:

Lvl 23 = 43k adena

Its very sucks... on 50nv mby we can mae a d weapon xD

With 4 days on server... only 1 drop ( recipe semi-top weapon - D )... no more..

Odd. In the 1.5-2 days that my second account has been in existence, it was able to buy a top ng weapon from the Giran shop for 268k, and then log out this morning with 155k at lvl26. That was from farming the 3 adena quests I know of while the mobs gave xp, plus selling a Cestus frop for 110k. Note, I didn't run either of the Elven Village quests 50 times, not even close. I did manage to run the Dark Elf village quest around 70 times due to reset. Now, for the rest of this week I'll have to rely on adena drops from mobs. =)

Besides, there are people saying that they've seen toons with TOP D GRADE. Nah... just, nah... can't be, not by farming,questing,fishing. Must be from buying adena from those adena selling bots in Gludio or spending a money in the store, don't know.

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, or there's a secret way of making money i don't know of... I know for sure i'm a noob, cuz i haven't played L2 since C4. Maybe i'm "outdated"

But being TOP D grade everything with Questing and Farming? That's bs... Don't get me started on C grade.

2 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates have been permanently increased for all monsters.
    • All raid bosses and quest rewards will remain unaffected by this change.
    • Several monster types will have a range of 50%~150% change in their drop table

I'm alright with this if they mean that much above the current rates.  Which would be 37.5-62.5% of the original drop rates from 2004.  Then add vip level on top.  Eg. VIP 4 = 56.25-93.75% of the original.

1 minute ago, Xandori said:

Odd. In the 1.5-2 days that my second account has been in existence, it was able to buy a top ng weapon from the Giran shop for 268k, and then log out this morning with 155k at lvl26. That was from farming the 3 adena quests I know of while the mobs gave xp, plus selling a Cestus frop for 110k. Note, I didn't run either of the Elven Village quests 50 times, not even close. I did manage to run the Dark Elf village quest around 70 times due to reset. Now, for the rest of this week I'll have to rely on adena drops from mobs. =)

Just say fix the adena :D

Just now, Kaitos said:

Besides, there are people saying that they've seen toons with TOP D GRADE. Nah... just, nah... can't be, not by farming,questing,fishing. Must be from buying adena from those adena selling bots in Gludio or spending a money in the store, don't know.

I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, or there's a secret way of making money i don't know of... I know for sure i'm a noob, cuz i haven't played L2 since C4. Maybe i'm "outdated"

But being TOP D grade everything with Questing and Farming? That's bs... Don't get me started on C grade.

retweet there is too much player with bots farming adena and then selling them  that gonna destroy the player and make him pay for these players Pffffffff Im out B|

Just now, Joker said:

retweet there is too much player with bots farming adena and then selling them  that gonna destroy the player and make him pay for these players Pffffffff Im out B|

and that why we are saying ban All players using bots

Archived