Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hime said:

The Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates increase is also between the range of 50%~200%. After the maintenance when you log in game, you will notice a very significant increase.

@Hime

Is 200% the absolute max the adena drops were adjusted? There were mobs that clearly were way under value in adena. An example: 

This picture shows a mob in alligator island dropping 14 adena in a party of 9 (126 adena total). The lowest dropping Adena a mob on alligator island has is 376 — 880. A median of 628 adena. A 200% adjustment will definitely help, but there are mobs so under the normal drop that it's still way under what it should. I just want to set my expectations accordingly 

2 minutes ago, DaShmoo said:

@Hime

Is 200% the absolute max the adena drops were adjusted? There were mobs that clearly were way under value in adena. An example: 

This picture shows a mob in alligator island dropping 14 adena in a party of 9 (126 adena total). The lowest dropping Adena a mob on alligator island has is 376 — 880. A median of 628 adena. A 200% adjustment will definitely help, but there are mobs so under the normal drop that it's still way under what it should. I just want to set my expectations accordingly 

You are forgetting the VIP bonus STACK.  It's not going to be a simple +50-150% from what you are thinking.  (Base Loot or Adena x 150%)*1.5VIP

24 minutes ago, SneaKs said:

Lvl 23 = 43k adena

Its very sucks... on 50nv mby we can mae a d weapon xD

With 4 days on server... only 1 drop ( recipe semi-top weapon - D )... no more..

Wow those numbers. I'm 21 and I have almost 70k. . . I also have VIP 0 (I don't give money to companies that have demonstrated they don't deserve it anymore. NC Soft will have to suffice with the years I was a paid subscriber and with what I spend in the early days of the cash shop roll out.) I also do NOT do the adena quests aside from the 5 zombie skins for 500 adena up to level 18.

I'm a Palus Knight.

17 minutes ago, hiegara02 said:

Let's go to the roots. Make subscription every month but no pay to win shops in game. 

I would honestly more than wiling to pay $15 a month if it means going back to original everything with the current classic changes.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

It is for Classic and the buff is the same as the weekly reward you get from the mission system.

Could you tell us by what percentage u've increased spoil rate 50% 100% 150% or 200% ? Thank you!

Archived