Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the problem @Hime.  If I try to log in and fail several times.  I give up for few hours.  And then try to login and it says I'm already logged in and tells me to exit.  So only when I try to log in again, it logs me out.  Server is counting all those who failed to log in as "Logged In"

seriously just give every1 a full refund on all wasted nc coins/packs from these classic servers what was the point of me and my clan buying the 50% rune packs if it took your team 4days just to respond with will delete your char and make you wait what? 4days+ i paid for a service and many others we should have our packs sent to us without delay or no more nonsense

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 2300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 4:30 pm PDT / 7:30 pm EDT / 0030 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• A potential fix for the queue kick (‘client will be closed) error will be applied.

Great, a potential fix, and as expected ....
It still does not work, there is no doubt that they expect more people to pay VIP.

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

A possível correção para o problema de kick da fila falhou :(

It continues the same thing, failing to log after 400 in the queue. Clowning.

You do not respect the players. 10 minutes waiting in line to take disconnect without per the pin.

3 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

god i miss crystal dagger with might mortal on it literally the most op weapon 

OMG YES MM was such an OP SA back in the c2 days. OH BOY WOULD THE CAREBEARS CRY IF DAGGERS WERE AS THEY WERE IN THE C2 days. Also here’s another one for memory lane, being an SPS and fully cancelling the buffs of an MA and watching a CP fall apart because of it. Then again that was back in the days when you could flag with cancel and it FULLY debuffed you. 

BAD DECISION.
Everytime you speed up the servers, you shorten it's lifetime. Every one of this changes gets us farther from C3 and closer to Gracia and other chronicles with NO VALUE.

You aready hae people reaching 45 or 50 IN a WEEK. And you're speeding it up? L2 is such a "romantic" and "masochist" game. People who play actually like slow and painful. They quitted after GoD mostly because you made a hard game easy.

@Juji @Hime disconnected 4 times without seeing the char. Either you did not find the problem or just want donates playing, if the second option is correct then the server will be left with few players in a short time. and if that's what you planned, congratulations the server is not free to play and yes pay to play.

4 minutes ago, MineKhalifa said:

@Juji @Hime disconnected 4 times without seeing the char. Either you did not find the problem or just want donates playing, if the second option is correct then the server will be left with few players in a short time. and if that's what you planned, congratulations the server is not free to play and yes pay to play.

8 times here>:(

Archived