Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Roninstyle said:

OMG YES MM was such an OP SA back in the c2 days. OH BOY WOULD THE CAREBEARS CRY IF DAGGERS WERE AS THEY WERE IN THE C2 days. Also here’s another one for memory lane, being an SPS and fully cancelling the buffs of an MA and watching a CP fall apart because of it. Then again that was back in the days when you could flag with cancel and it FULLY debuffed you. 

if sleep is just as op as back then lots of people will rage quit

3 hours ago, LenKz said:

Does the server only support 6,000 people? Is there a probability of increasing the number of players?

Today with these processor and a lot of ram per server I'm sure it can handle more :P

At work we got 32 cores with 256GB RAM back in 2004/2006 a config like this was too expensive just for hosting a game server.

BTW Thank @Juji @Hime and his team for listening our feedback, I really appreciate it!

Let's farm Aden now.

We can't even log in without a 400+ queue on a Friday morning... This is truly ridiculous. People tend to forget that later on during siege times or epic raid times the queues are gonna be times 10 at least. I already predict people won't even experience a single decent pvp event cause of these queues. So only VIP members will be able to do these events. So much for the free to play aspect.

They can't fix the queue, because of VIP

When you get kicked right after the queue it means a VIP logging instead of you and took your slot.

If they fix this it means VIP have to do the queue like you… so what the point of being a VIP if you have to wait ? :P

1 hour ago, Simonika said:

queue kick is still not fixed u guys can't fix it? i think u just dont want to fix it

It's ridiculous though, I understand that it kicks you when you go through the queue and then afk during the char selection, but it kicks me literally on the very second I log in so I have zero chance of even putting in the PIN code lol

giving us one angel cat buff wont do any good cus a lot of ppl wasted hours to log in instead of playing l2 so my sugestion is that after you guys fix this log in problem you will need to deliver an compensation pack for everyone with shots,exp scrolls,time limit armor set because no1 used that 7 days armor to its fullest @Juji @Hime

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Los servidores de juegos estarán inactivos por mantenimiento a partir del jueves 11 de octubre de 2018 a las 3 pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 2300 GMT + 1 y terminarán aproximadamente a las 4:30 pm PDT / 7:30 pm EDT / 0030 GMT + 1. El tiempo de inactividad estimado es de 1.5 horas .

Con este mantenimiento:

• Se aplicará una solución potencial para el error de cola de espera ('el cliente se cerrará).
  • Se solucionó un problema por el cual la Pérdida de XP en el momento de la muerte era del 10% en lugar del 4%.
  • La Cantidad de Adena, las Gotas de objetos y las Tasas de botín se han aumentado permanentemente para todos los monstruos.
    • Todos los jefes de banda y recompensas de misiones no se verán afectados por este cambio.
    • Varios tipos de monstruos tendrán un rango de 50% ~ 150% de cambio en su tabla de caída
  • Se solucionó un problema por el que los monstruos daban XP significativamente más bajos en las siguientes zonas de caza:
    • Dion Hills
    • Antiguo campo de batalla
    • Llanuras de dion
    • Colmena
    • Windy Hill
    • Meseta inmortal, región sur
    • Zona Minera Oriental

Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre los cambios que se están produciendo durante este mantenimiento, no dude en publicarlos en los foros. También le recomendamos que siga @LineageIIOps para las actualizaciones de mantenimiento y estado del servidor.

keep kicking the server

i've been waiting almost 2 hours to get into the game, but i always get dc at the end of the queue.. i even bough coins (which i still dont have) to buy VIP , but for what, when i can't log in to buy that vip.  It's even worst then it was before.

43 minutes ago, l2player said:

giving us one angel cat buff wont do any good cus a lot of ppl wasted hours to log in instead of playing l2 so my sugestion is that after you guys fix this log in problem you will need to deliver an compensation pack for everyone with shots,exp scrolls,time limit armor set because no1 used that 7 days armor to its fullest @Juji @Hime

Hahahah how about no.

Compensation??

If you cant pay 5$, for vip 1 im trully sad. If you dont want to pay before checking game go play Aden server.

Archived