Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

That raise is fishy as bleep, what do you mean several, and what do you mean 50%-150% like raise or as from retail 1x drop??

I'm hoping its raised to the point that a +50% VIP drop rate would make it 1x drop.  

The math on that is uh...

(0.25 * (1+(0.5 to 1.5)))*1.5

.25 = the estimate of current rates

1 = the base rate

0.5 to 1.5 = the amplification by the patch

1.5 = 50% bonus from VIP4

So.....

% change of drop compared to 1x rate
  50% 56%
  100% 75%
  150% 94%

So, assuming I got the calculation correct (and it could be different), the 150% amplification would put the rates at 94% of what we are "expecting".

Seems pretty good to me.

4 minutes ago, FatHips said:

I'm hoping its raised to the point that a +50% VIP drop rate would make it 1x drop.  

The math on that is uh...

(0.25 * (1+(0.5 to 1.5)))*1.5

.25 = the estimate of current rates

1 = the base rate

0.5 to 1.5 = the amplification by the patch

1.5 = 50% bonus from VIP4

So.....

% change of drop compared to 1x rate
  50% 56%
  100% 75%
  150% 94%

So, assuming I got the calculation correct (and it could be different), the 150% amplification would put the rates at 94% of what we are "expecting".

Seems pretty good to me.

u kiding bro ? normal rate is x1  with vip u can max 1.25... if u r donater and like p2w go play other game pls.

22 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 2300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 4:30 pm PDT / 7:30 pm EDT / 0030 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 1.5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• A potential fix for the queue kick (‘client will be closed) error will be applied.
  • Fixed an issue where the XP Loss Upon Death was 10% instead of 4%.
  • Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates have been permanently increased for all monsters.
    • All raid bosses and quest rewards will remain unaffected by this change.
    • Several monster types will have a range of 50%~150% change in their drop table
  • Fixed an issue where monsters gave significantly lower XP in the following hunting zones:
    • Dion Hills
    • Ancient Battleground Wasteland
    • Plains of Dion
    • Bee Hive
    • Windy Hill
    • Immortal Plateau, Southern Region
    • Eastern Mining Zone

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Hime @Juji
I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, but does this mean that the Adena drop rate is (only) increased by 50-150%? Or is that number true only for drops?

Archived