Forums

Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hime

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, J0nSnow said:

Will people be getting back all the xp they lost from previous deaths that they shouldn't have?

Imagine that.
Someone is unhappy about something after problems are addressed ^_^

I'd imagine that no, you won't be getting the xp back. Do you go back to the grocery store for 2 cents when bananas are on sale the week after you bought them, too? 

13 minutes ago, Hime said:

The Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates increase is also between the range of 50%~200%. After the maintenance when you log in game, you will notice a very significant increase.

Could you please tell us by how much spoil will be increased 50% 100% 150% or 200% ?

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

Can you please tell us the exact rates of the classic server? I haven't seen anywhere the information about the server. Is it a secret and you don't announce us the rates of the server? When you talk with percentages I can't understand how and from what rates you're calculating. @Hime

The Adena Quantity, Item Drops, and Spoil Rates increase is also between the range of 50%~200%. After the maintenance when you log in game, you will notice a very significant increase.

Xandori, I'm trying, I really am.  But the fact they nerfed the rates so bad without telling us to begin with make mistrust a lot easier than optimism.  Still bet I'm right that they won't tell us the changes group by group and that the biggest changes will be to the lowest levels.  Hope I'm wrong.  Anyway, we'll soon know so I shouldn't even be speculating.

I did assume doubling, and in @Juji's comment that a couple people linked to he did say doubling would be right for most mobs.  And he also verified that the VIP4 50% applies to item drops only.  So my assumptions were correct and my numbers still stand. 

1 minute ago, VincentColpa said:

can you please tell us why you did it? current rates were simply perfect even for us, f2p players

Speak in your name. "Even for us, f2p players" :)))

3 minutes ago, Decayed said:

Wait.  Which one is correct? @Juji @Hime

14 minutes ago, Hime said:

So we got an increase of 50% to 200% on everything : Adena , Items, Spoil.

4 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

He's saying spoil rate is not increased by vip

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

Speak in your name. "Even for us, f2p players" :)))

So we got an increase of 50% to 200% on everything : Adena , Items, Spoil.

The question asked if it was all 3 (adena/items/spoils) and he responded item.  So i dunno.

What people can't understand is that our rates were actually WRONG. Players were mad not 'cause they were 'too low and we want it way higher!' but 'cause they were wrong for our version. We're running with a downgraded version of the 3.0, lowered to fit into a sort of 1.5 update. Rates were stuck on 1.0 update tho. 
If you don't know the difference, then, go and log into KR/EU/RU servers and check it urself. You wont be dropping 60 adenas at level 26 and you wont be dropping 1 mats every 20 mobs. 
This is the first time they were 'mad' for a good reason. Rates were wrong, we're just getting them fixxed. I hope. 

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Xandori, I'm trying, I really am.  But the fact they nerfed the rates so bad without telling us to begin with make mistrust a lot easier than optimism.  Still bet I'm right that they won't tell us the changes group by group and that the biggest changes will be to the lowest levels.  Hope I'm wrong.  Anyway, we'll soon know so I shouldn't even be speculating.

@Juji

I honestly don't think I've ever seen patchnotes this vague specially for something so important how much will adena be increased 50% or 200% ? What about spoil 50% 100% 150% or 200% ? I really don't get it.

1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

What people can't understand is that our rates were actually WRONG. Players were mad not 'cause they were 'too low and we want it way higher!' but 'cause they were wrong for our version. We're running with a downgraded version of the 3.0, lowered to fit into a sort of 1.5 update. Rates were stuck on 1.0 update tho. 
If you don't know the difference, then, go and log into KR/EU/RU servers and check it urself. You wont be dropping 60 adenas at level 26 and you wont be dropping 1 mats every 20 mobs. 
This is the first time they were 'mad' for a good reason. Rates were wrong, we're just getting them fixxed. I hope. 

Yup but the difficuty was very exiting. Don't care if he was wrong and too hardcore than normal. It was just too good to have difficulties.

Archived