Adena !! :D

Kabala

18 minutes ago, Kr33pz said:

Rrrright.. Adena drops have been increased,, However,, It would APPEAR that the amount of times a mob actually drops adena has been LOWERED.. 3 out of 12 dropped adena at all.

I killed 10 mobs in Despair, and 8 dropped adena.

18 minutes ago, Kr33pz said:

Tetsuo.. Perhaps a very bad string of luck on my part.. Out of roughly 50 the numbers seem to have stabilized.. 

Could be mate. But we need to be sure!!!!! Give with one hand, take with another.

I write down how many Giant Venomous Spiders out of 50 in total dropped adena at the place I grind currently & it was 33/50 so 66% this mob have 70% to drop adena that means that everything is fine the amount of adena also has been restored & now is on par with the RU classic, so things atm is as it write here 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Giant_Venomous_Spider

so everything fine regarding this matter.

I take what I said about the amount of adena back, it's not the same as the RU classic it's even more, because base on the wiki Giant Venomous Spiders drop up to 98 adena while the highest I got from a spider after the maintenance till now is 116, so the adena in our server is higher than the RU classic.

4 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

I take what I said about the amount of adena back, it's not the same as the RU classic it's even more, because base on the wiki Giant Venomous Spiders drop up to 98 adena while the highest I got from a spider after the maintenance till now is 116, so the adena in our server is higher than the RU classic.

Man stop comparing NA classic to other servers this is its own server. 

1 hour ago, rpgmaniac said:

I saw that lower mobs gives more Adena, but later on , they give as much as they say on l2wiki, or a bit less :)

Archived