Box Limit in Game

WoDy

@Hime 
What if you gonna make 1 Window only?

What i mean : there are atm people boxing 3-4 windows and there are people playing 1 window.
It will be more usefull for ur Company since you can see the Queue list its a long one, that way you and ur staff will have less problems, if everyone will be able to play just 1 char.
The game play will also be a bit changed if everyone will need a support he will have to take a main support to party not boxing chars.

Sorry for my English but i hope you can get the ideea.

Just now, WoDy said:

@Hime 
What if you gonna make 1 Window only?

What i mean : there are atm people boxing 3-4 windows and there are people playing 1 window.
It will be more usefull for ur Company since you can see the Queue list its a long one, that way you and ur staff will have less problems, if everyone will be able to play just 1 char.
The game play will also be a bit changed if everyone will need a support he will have to take a main support to party not boxing chars.

Sorry for my English but i hope you can get the ideea.

Multiboxing is almost essential for classic if you do not have or know what a CP is, I would bet my month's salary that you are saying these words but not playing a support or buffer character right?

5 minutes ago, InVizO said:

Multiboxing is almost essential for classic if you do not have or know what a CP is, I would bet my month's salary that you are saying these words but not playing a support or buffer character right?

I actually play 2 support class.
Cleric lvl 27 and Orc Shaman lvl 25. i dont have any other class I.G

but its verry hard to find a party for exp since everyone have 2-3-4 window open with the neccesarry supps.

I made this topic becouse i would like to see Global,Shouts "LF Cleric for exp, LF SE for EXP etc" not only "LF TANK FOR AOE PT" since most of peopel got 1 nuker (Wizard) and 1-2 supports he create easyer a party he just need a Tank to lure the moobs and he get easy exp. 

Thats what im trying to say... it will be more usefull for everyone if people will not dualboxing 2-3 chars on same time.

+ i see many people complaining about queue LONG list (there are every evening 400-600 people waiting to join inside... and there are daily around 500-1000 people wil dualbox for sure.

Archived