Thanks for ruining the server

33 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Ridiculous easy the server at this rates. I just farmed 10k of adena in 10 minutes,thanks for nothing.

Grumpy Muppet.. how fitting.
Cry cry cry... At the previous rates you would never get out of NG / DG... Just shush-up and go play.

to all the guys complaining that the old rates didnt give you the money you neede to advance, thats why every account should have a dwarf. when your not playing, you have your dwarf set up next to a gatekeeper and sell stuff or have him set up a workshop. thats the niche for dwarfs. you cant get there alone, so you need to contribute to the in game, player economy to continue.

tl:dr make a dwarf, you arent supposed to be able to get top grade shit without one.

2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Ridiculous easy the server at this rates. I just farmed 10k of adena in 10 minutes,thanks for nothing.

1 hour ago, Euthanaisa said:

Ywah maybe they buffed it abit too much ohwell..we asked for this 

You two, are serious ?!

To much ? I am in Cruma Marshalls and they give 150+ Adena. Rates ARE normal now!!

43 minutes ago, naterist said:

to all the guys complaining that the old rates didnt give you the money you neede to advance, thats why every account should have a dwarf. when your not playing, you have your dwarf set up next to a gatekeeper and sell stuff or have him set up a workshop. thats the niche for dwarfs. you cant get there alone, so you need to contribute to the in game, player economy to continue.

tl:dr make a dwarf, you arent supposed to be able to get top grade shit without one.

Delusion much?

I HAVE a dwarf - spoiler - , but what exactly could I sell with the old rates as I got nothing from spoil, let alone drops.

Geez you people!

2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

lol the game is fine relax. Also are you the same Grump that had the little mishap in FT tonight? Gotta watch that flagging to wake people up man. If that was you, thanks for the pvp though, sometimes I get a little "Demonic" ;

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

It has been just over a week since opening. I guarantee you you'll see people in C grades running this weekend. Not very classic. 

Part of it is because we know a lot more now than we did then.  For example, nobody was boxing buffers in prelude.  Nobody was creating mage CP parties and pooling money to buy top weapons to continue to farm quicker.  Quit your crying.

80% of players > "The adena rate is broke, need buff"

20% "Pfff you guys ruined the server, WE ARE THE REAL MODAFOQUER ULTRA HIPER MEGA POWER HARDCORER OF GRIND"

Less talk, play more. If is not enough, left the server and stop flame forums ++ server.

1 minute ago, Decayed said:

Part of it is because we know a lot more now than we did then.  For example, nobody was boxing buffers in prelude.  Nobody was creating mage CP parties and pooling money to buy top weapons to continue to farm quicker.  Quit your crying.

You never played C1 or prelude so don't tell me this nonsense. Some people boxed the whole PTs and were pulling mobs upstairs in EG with mage parties all day long with no shots, no pots and in NG mid gear. 'Expert'. Now you'll see C grades this/next week and B grades in few week's time. End game, next update in 2-3 months. 

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

You never played C1 or prelude so don't tell me this nonsense. Some people boxed the whole PTs and were pulling mobs upstairs in EG with mage parties all day long with no shots, no pots and in NG mid gear. 'Expert'. Now you'll see C grades this/next week and B grades in few week's time. End game, next update in 2-3 months. 

I did and maybe it happened but not like the way it is.  I remember crybabies like you at that time too.  Crying about getting PK'd.  Somethings never change.

These rates are aligned with L2KrClassic and none of your apocalyptic bs has held true over there so quit your crying and "hardcore" chest puffing and suck on some other games' teat for your internet tough guy muscles.

3 minutes ago, Decayed said:

I did and maybe it happened but not like the way it is.  I remember crybabies like you at that time too.  Crying about getting PK'd.  Somethings never change.

These rates are aligned with L2KrClassic and none of your apocalyptic bs has held true over there so quit your crying and "hardcore" chest puffing and suck on some other games' teat for your internet tough guy muscles.

Crybabies? The only crybabies here are the ones who did not manage to buy a low D in 1 week and kept whining in game and on the forum. Stop replying to me for once and go craft that C. Oh wait, you probably won't be able to even with these rates.

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Crybabies? The only crybabies here are the ones who did not manage to buy a low D in 1 week and kept whining in game and on the forum. Stop replying to me for once and go craft that C. Oh wait, you probably won't be able to even with these rates.

So which is it?  Am I going to have full C in a week, or will I probably not be able to?  Can you make up your mind, or is it hard to concentrate with the tears clouding your vision?

Archived