LF guidance to claim money back

Oracle

Hi before any haters/ GM to delete this post wanna clarify that I don't use any sort of malicious software and all I have on my PC is TS notifier / Leatrix / Logitech keyboard which I use manually .

2 of my acc got blocked due suspicious activity / 1 main 1 pp box .

already been 50h+ since ticket been send  in order to get an explanation about what's going on as the acc blocked occurred 10 min after I top up some NC coins . GM posted here on forum response time for tickets is between 24-30 HOURS .

I'm sick of waiting and I consider they made an abuse by stopping me using the bonuses I purchased with my own money ( rune exp 30 day is wasting) sick of their ignorance towards a customer and im  very disgusted about the way they treat us the community . I understood they had more issue and they had a lot of tickets but when u earn so much money from us the customers you should had seen this and bring more people on board in order to process all tickets in a decent time frame .

I took a week off work and played 12-15/day in order to be above regular players lvl but now been almost 3 days since I couldn't log in my accounts and most likely all my hard work and effort was for nothing .

If I was using BOT or anything else believe me I wouldn't made any post as I was thinking I took my chances and risked and I got caught but that's not the case and is frustrated that in mean time adena seller keep shouting on town and nothing is done about real issues .

Ncwest team you should be ashamed of urself and how you treat us and your customer server is disgusting .

I'm only looking now to claim all my money back from the packs and NCcoins since in 3 days they wasn't able to justify me their actions . that's an abuse and it shouldn't happened . FKING Disgusted .

all my payment have been made by card not paypal so looking for any help that you guys can give in order to get back my money which NCwests abusively stop the services  that I paid for.

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Oracle said:

@Hime  here you go Your request (22123924: ACCOUNT LOCKED - CARD PAYMENT /  Your request (22123909: ACCOUNT LOCKED - CARD PAYMENT) has been received

Oracle,

22123924 - please respond to the agent's questions from their response on Tuesday.

22123909 - this ticket was responded to earlier today.

@Hime 

Thanks for contacting us! Your request (22123924: ACCOUNT LOCKED - CARD PAYMENT) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.
We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you. Can't wait? Visit our Knowledge Base!
To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with "I no longer need help" in the body of your email.

( no question asked can put screen with full email )

and same here

Thanks for contacting us! Your request (22123909: ACCOUNT LOCKED - CARD PAYMENT) has been received, and is being reviewed by our Support team.

We'll contact you as soon as we have an answer for you. Can't wait? Visit our Knowledge Base!

To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with "I no longer need help" in the body of your email.

@Hime, can you please help with  ACCOUNT LOCKED? We have two member of our CP with that problems. That persist for one week.

Thanks

Char : Cheetos Acount Block : 05/10 Ticket : 22169713 , 22031888 Pack Runa 30 days 2k Ncoins

REQUEST: 22031888 Server: Talking Island Name: Cheetos Class: Orc Monk level: 23

REQUEST: 22011725 Server: Talking Island Name: LordTerror Class: Human Knight level: 23

7 hours ago, Oracle said:

Hi before any haters/ GM to delete this post wanna clarify that I don't use any sort of malicious software and all I have on my PC is TS notifier / Leatrix / Logitech keyboard which I use manually .

2 of my acc got blocked due suspicious activity / 1 main 1 pp box .

already been 50h+ since ticket been send  in order to get an explanation about what's going on as the acc blocked occurred 10 min after I top up some NC coins . GM posted here on forum response time for tickets is between 24-30 HOURS .

I'm sick of waiting and I consider they made an abuse by stopping me using the bonuses I purchased with my own money ( rune exp 30 day is wasting) sick of their ignorance towards a customer and im  very disgusted about the way they treat us the community . I understood they had more issue and they had a lot of tickets but when u earn so much money from us the customers you should had seen this and bring more people on board in order to process all tickets in a decent time frame .

I took a week off work and played 12-15/day in order to be above regular players lvl but now been almost 3 days since I couldn't log in my accounts and most likely all my hard work and effort was for nothing .

If I was using BOT or anything else believe me I wouldn't made any post as I was thinking I took my chances and risked and I got caught but that's not the case and is frustrated that in mean time adena seller keep shouting on town and nothing is done about real issues .

Ncwest team you should be ashamed of urself and how you treat us and your customer server is disgusting .

I'm only looking now to claim all my money back from the packs and NCcoins since in 3 days they wasn't able to justify me their actions . that's an abuse and it shouldn't happened . FKING Disgusted .

all my payment have been made by card not paypal so looking for any help that you guys can give in order to get back my money which NCwests abusively stop the services  that I paid for.

This is a serious allegation and could be considered as defamation. I had the same issue and waited out or PMed @Hime on forums instead of throwing these accusations around. Ye, NCWest stole some 100 bucks from you. 

10 hours ago, ZygiA said:

This is a serious allegation and could be considered as defamation. I had the same issue and waited out or PMed @Hime on forums instead of throwing these accusations around. Ye, NCWest stole some 100 bucks from you. 

And how its called the fact that they stop me to play without any explanation in 4 days already and I paid on their business 200$ ???

as you could see I posted print from emails and clearly show no response whatsoever from them ???

@Hime btw im still waiting for an answer as I didn't get any yet

I have the same isue,my odysey begin when i made 2 acounts on 28-30 octomber and i took the 30 dollars pack on both,after i took the pack the one acount locked for suspicious reasons????...what the hell i told my card is ok what is going on, lets log to other acount and send a petition, xaxa noooooo i coudnt,when i was trying to log to other acount a message has caming out that was an error and to try again later ,(the same message is coming out after 2 weeks) so i made a petition with my mail in the super suport team of ncwest on 1st of octomber ,and i was waiting.... and wating... and the game starts xaxaxa,but i sayed ok ,its a start they must be busy ,lets make an other acount and lets begin the adventure ,and i made...(the fool) i payed again 30 dollars in total 30+30+30=90 dollars (wow) and i started playing ,on 5th of octomber, in 6th of octomber an answer came for my petition and they ask me for card number,country and city and birth date after 5 days, i give them the infos ,the codes of my packs and i say to my self ok they are a litle late but  i will take my money back at least.....noooooooo  y are wrong idiot (i tell idiot my self) in monday i take the response that my acounts are baned beacause they are similar and the system lock them and nothing for my money ,and i send them again a reply on monday 8th to tell me what is going to hapen to my money ,im still wating a response (the idiot) ah the funiest part  is this i played with my new acount from 5th until 7th of octomber on monday, i left for work out of town and  i came back today ,and guess what ,my acount was blocked for suspicious reasons...... im sick and tired of all this and sad beacause i wanted to play this game..   if someone can help plz do it.i pm you @Hime with details @Hime

well I guess I will have the be the first one ever who will try take legal actions against this abuse if is not sorted by Monday morning … and I will want to be compensated aswell

NCWEST YOU ARE A DISGUSTED GREEDY FILTHY COMPANY !!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR THIS COMMUNITY !!!

Archived