LF guidance to claim money back

Oracle

Same issue here. I wouldn't risk the $240 I spent since launch by botting like a MORON or doing anything else that would jeopardize the work I put in.

This is truly incredible, and not in a good way.

I was hoping to come to the forums to see that people who had been locked like me had their issues resolved and were back to playing the game, but everyone I see here is waiting around for 1week+ and still locked. Is there ANY HOPE FOR ME?

This is absolutely INSANE.

I feel like I've been completely scammed out of my money.

If my account isn't unlocked then there's simply no way I can justify continuing to play, even though I still have two unlocked accounts. If my account isn't unlocked, that means I've just flushed all that money down the drain. 

I am so utterly disappointed and frustrated right now.

I played by the rules, and I've been screwed in the absolute worst way possible. Just to add insult to injury, my foolish self actually shelled out another $20 for NCoins earlier, mere hours before 1/3 of my accounts got locked, completely halting my progress on all 3 accounts.

This is so unbelievably stupid and unacceptable.

welcome to the club . if u donated via paypal go now and claim back ur money in a dispute . 100% u will get ur money back .

if u paid by card like me … go to ur bank explain u paid for some goods that  u didn't got the chance to use and tell ethem to start the It's called 'chargeback' and means if you don't receive the goods you bought, you may be able to get your money back.

It's probably futile trying to get your money back. I'm sure we agreed somewhere that NC was allowed to ban us for whatever reason they want, no matter how ridiculous, and it appears that's exactly what they've done. I trusted this damn company with my money and at this point, they may as well have stolen it because I haven't gotten what I wanted out of this at all. All I want is to play the game, legit, with a bunch of other people, also playing legit.

This is so outrageous.

I honestly thought a lot of of these people on the forums claiming they'd been banned for no apparent reason were full of it... but nope, apparently NC is now literally banning people for no apparent reason.

I played real classic L2 for years and every single "lock/ban/whatever" was always for a damn good reason. I can't even believe this is happening. It flies in the face of every single ban I ever witnessed in years of playing L2. Never once did anyone I know get banned for no reason, and here we are, it happened to me, and apparently many others.

I can't believe I've just spent the last 9 days grinding, spent $240 and am now at the point where I'm ready to throw all that in the trash because of a ridiculous MISTAKE by NC.

I just can't believe it.

because of people like you they DONT GIVE A FUK . they cant deny you to get a and use a product that you paid for and not being able to get ur money back . belive me I will put you screens as soon as I get my money back as Monday I will go to bank and start the chargeback on ncsoft scammers

xaxaxa guys its a joke i have been baned even before the game start,how y can be take a ban to a game before y make a char??? before the game lanch??? it hapen to me and im waiting for an answer for 10 days now.... they have some serius problems this company and in others games they suport and i have been played,they hade similar issues, really i will make the best advertising in every gaming site for this company......

Now you're just spamming and insulting. People got their accounts banned when one card was used on multiple accounts. And when they are playing from different IP's or with multiple computers from same house. And ofcourse when they cheated. Im sceptical whether calling them thieves will solve anything. You have not been able to play 5 days, that sucks but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. If you will play here for a long time you'll catch up in no time. 

• Amraith changed the title to LF guidance to claim money back
20 hours ago, Vice said:

Now you're just spamming and insulting. People got their accounts banned when one card was used on multiple accounts. And when they are playing from different IP's or with multiple computers from same house. And ofcourse when they cheated. Im sceptical whether calling them thieves will solve anything. You have not been able to play 5 days, that sucks but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world. If you will play here for a long time you'll catch up in no time. 

The anger is huge my friend,but insulting yes its not solve any problems,the problems must be solved by customer suport but there is the problem they had a terible start with many many  problems and the customer suport is bad my friend very very bad i can tell you this for sure after 15 years i have played in many many mmos. all we know that ncsoft is not a privete server its a huge company how suports many popular games so i dont think thay lack of staff so i think the problem is with the antibot and antispam programm they use, is totally broken and they dont know what to do its simple ,but as customers is not our fault we pay for a product and we cant use it (play it) ,so we ask for our money and when we do this we take no response, for example me im wating from 2 octomber for a solotion to my problem and im not geting it.

Hello, I know this is not the right way but I feel like I need to get some attention to my brothers issue as well. He was blocked a week ago and the only response so far was asking him for his information that you already had in the ticket previously. He created a second ticket because it took you so long to respond to the first (older ticket that he used for the same issue that got resolved) and he wasn't sure if you even saw that one or not.

His ticket numbers are:

New: 22140274

Old: 21859579

So ask you @Hime and @Juji to look into this so we can finally play this game together again.

I don't think there's much hope. I got a response from the ticket I submitted on this account about my locked account, and they're claiming I was using third-party programs and saying the decision is final. I never used any damn third-party programs. All I ever wanted from this damn classic thing was to play legit like I did back in real classic. To rekindle some of that fun I had 14 years ago.

I basically just spent $240+ to play Lineage for 10 days. I'm so angry at this company. This is totally insane. I trusted them... and they have screwed me royally. I'm in shock here.

Although I still have two active accounts with chronicle packs, I'm cutting my losses. There's no way I'm playing a game that can ban me for no reason and I know a lot of people probably don't believe me and think I probably cheated, but you might want to think twice. I did not think something like this could happen to me because I was playing by the rules, but that simply isn't enough. Apparently, you can get hit even when you're legit, even when you're throwing money @ NC, and they will blow you off like you're a freeloading F2P player who was cheating.

Very likely that my friend and his wife who have 3 chronicle packs each and have spent quite a bit on Ncoin, will quit as well, due to these random bans. They're not interested in investing time or money into this game when they know I never cheated and got banned for no reason. So that's three paying customers gone most likely due to a mistake by NC that they appear to have no interest in fixing.

I'm sure as more people get banned for no reason, those people and their friends will also quit...

Sigh... This could've been so much fun and it's all been ruined.

Archived