Forums

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

46 minutes ago, Avalack said:

It's a shame! A company with so many years experience in MMO having this server problems. Many people trying play and always getting disconnect and facing queue again and again. My Patience is over!

So true! I have the sensation I am trying to log to some private server on a heavy DDoS attack on its opening date...but no its offi. I hope they solve the problem asap.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Hime Why can this login queue not be temporarily disabled? If this is causing such an issue where people cannot even play, it should not be part of the game until it has been tested properly.

I do understand the need for a queue but the timeout should at minimum be disabled.

I think when you queue up and go from being 1 left in line to the character select screen, if a VIP logs in either while you are going from the server select screen to the character select screen or when you are putting your pin in, they skip you in line and you get booted.  I dont think its because there is a certain allowed time to select a character once you are past the queue so increasing that time won't fix it.  I dont disagree with VIP skipping the queue, they paid so I understand getting to jump right in. I think there needs to be a placeholder for the queue instead that would place you back in line at number 1 instead of getting kicked. This would make the queue fluctuate up and down but at least you wouldn't spend all that time waiting just to be kicked.

Yeah, it is pretty insane. Just invest in server. Either raise cap or add new servers on the same timezones. More people = more potential profit for the company. And less stress and negative reviews that hurt the whole business. What is your market strategy? People cant join the game thus cant potentially spend money on the game. 

You mean to tell us that pirate servers can do a better job of maintaining game accesibility than the official? rly? 

I do get that they somewhat are trying to find a solution for bots and whatnot, which can help the server cap. But that should be a long term work. Raise a serv cap first. Then find solutions for decreasing those bots/boxes timeouts and afks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Terry said:

Yeah, it is pretty insane. Just invest in server. Either raise cap or add new servers on the same timezones. More people = more potential profit for the company. And less stress and negative reviews that hurt the whole business. What is your market strategy? People cant join the game thus cant potentially spend money on the game. 

You mean to tell us that pirate servers can do a better job of maintaining game accesibility than the official? rly? 

I do get that they somewhat are trying to find a solution for bots and whatnot, which can help the server cap. But that should be a long term work. Raise a serv cap first. Then find solutions for decreasing those bots/boxes timeouts and afks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got to kill the event first and foremost. 

Fishing has to be limited (VIP?) as well.

That will actually let them guage real demand for the server more easily.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

hahahahahahahahahaha.. gg. 

1 hour ago, Avalack said:

It's a shame! A company with so many years experience in MMO having this server problems. Many people trying play and always getting disconnect and facing queue again and again. My Patience is over!

And what you gona do now?

3 minutes ago, ViciousL2 said:

@Juji @Hime ffs!!! disable triple boxing and fishing. Just two box are enough and fishing can wait a month or two until you fix your queues. 

People want to play your game, server transfer is not a solution, we have friends in TI or Giran.

Limiting boxes will not resolve the issue.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

Really tense, I'm trying to log in at 4 o'clock and just take disconnect behind disconnect, finally a holiday that I had prepared myself to spend the day playing, 
unfortunately will be frustrated on account of mismanagement ....
But by this I have a criticism to make regarding the exaggeration of open 3 dual box, why this?
The fact that we are going through this problem and because they can open 3 accounts, why do not have any need to open 3 accounts.
Another thing, that administrators have to learn how to deal with bots within the game, why this disrupts the game experience!
I'm a fan of the Lineage franchise, so I hope managers hear the game community

At the begining the server get closed after press Start. :D

After the first FIX the client get closed when the in queue left  1-10 player.:(

Now AFTER THE POTENTIALY FIX( the know that it ll not work,  potentialy fix.. :ph34r:) the queue get closed in 10-50 PLAYERS.>:(:S:(

POTENTIALY FIX

Now a voice in my head repet it unlimited times....

potentialy fix potentialy fix potentialy fix potentialy fix , and the queue still kicking me .

:S>:(

cd73205124b7a12efb03b2a1fb1b1638o.jpg

NCSoft don't have QAs?

It's obvious that the time interval from starting the game (the agreement window) and the moment you're supposed to choose your char and enter your pin is not enough because we have queue of people. Usually when you don't have "queue" and you just stay afk couple of minutes on the screen with your chars without choosing any of them you will be shortly disconnected because you have some kind of a timer. Which is good BUT when you have a queue you must do some workaround. Why you still don't have this solution...

Archived