Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

6 hours, couldnt log in !! Great job !!Thanks a lot 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is pointless now. I expected to be outlvled by no lifer donators, but i didnt expect to have half of their level because i can never login. This game is all about grind and farm to have a chance at fighting later and you put us at such a big disadvantage that it became pointless to play it serious. If i still play it, will be fully casual and when i receive my salary i wont bother paying like i planned to because you just don't deserve it, free 2 play forever or just quit soon.

Is a complete joke that you can't fix it in one week. With all the money you get, you cant pay people to fix this simple issue ?

9 minutes ago, AliceOnFire said:

Is pointless now. I expected to be outlvled by no lifer donators, but i didnt expect to have half of their level because i can never login. This game is all about grind and farm to have a chance at fighting later and you put us at such a big disadvantage that it became pointless to play it serious. If i still play it, will be fully casual and when i receive my salary i wont bother paying like i planned to because you just don't deserve it, free 2 play forever or just quit soon.

Is a complete joke that you can't fix it in one week. With all the money you get, you cant pay people to fix this simple issue ?

The point is: They don't want to fix it.
They want us to become vips.

Come on guys isnt it obvious yet?  Ncsoft does not care at all if we can log in or not because we are NOT VIP

Since there is no profit from players that decide not to pay they wont fix it

But if there was a problem with VIP members and they couldnt connect i bet they would have already fixed it

2 days, and i can't conect, before 7 ppl in queue i'm disconect...

Come on, be honest, just say to who don't pay, go away!!! Come on, be honest!

It's ridiculous, 2 days trying, and nothing!

1000 times desapointed!

Peace

14 hours ago, Cubic said:

@HimeThe cause:  When I try to log in and fail several times, I give up and try again in few hours.  Then it tells me account is in use and exit.  So it only logs me out when I try to log in again.  So all those failed to log in are counted as "Logged In"

I was thinking the same, I don't think adding another server solves things.

1 minute ago, Fizer said:

@Hime @Juji You need to make fishing only for VIP and thats it. :) 

kkkkkkk and you are vip, right? the game can't restrict your parts for Money, that is crazy... the game don't alive just with vip's... we need all players for fun

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

Nice 'fix'. 

Archived