Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst thing is that before last path i was able to log in 1 in 4 times when in que. Now its impossible, no matter how many tries I make.
If you cant fix it, make it so only 2 account can log in at the same time from 1 PC. It isnt perfect but its temporary fix!

Bought coins, can't log in, nice.

Why is it so hard to kick afk fishing, ffs

Why is it so hard to restart the server?

Why is it so hard to disable that dumb event that reward ppl for being AFK

You are losing real paying costumers.

It seems very clear, but it would be more honest to do as they do in Europe, they have the discernment to charge per month, and not forces the public to pay... still trying to connect, but falls missing more than 30 ppl in waiting... shame for this company, which could Make the joy of his followers but prefer to play with luck. NCsoft Shame, shame!

And worst: today is weekend.... at week days we could login fine late night, but i see what will happen tonight: everyone will want to join. In the afternoon was always 400 around on queue. now will be 700.... not even working players will be able to play.

I just wanna say something.........

It is bleeped up from beginning, but before any fix was added, it was very possible to log in. I only got DC before char screen when my pc didn't load characters fast enough. We had to create char very quick of course, same as typing pin, but was still possible, just annoying (no time to choose that sweet hair right? and u are out of luck if your nickname was picked and u had to retype!).

After first fix it started getting harder, half the times i was getting dc'd in queue screen, before client would even tell my PC to load char screen. Very very annoying but i managed to log everyday still.

After second fix it got impossible to log at the minute server became full. And that's it, now i dc 100% of the time on queue screen.

tl;dr EVERY FIX ADDED TO FIX AN ISSUE MADE THE ISSUE WORSE, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ? IF YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO IMPROVE IT, AT LEAST REROLL TO WHAT WE HAD ON LAUNCH DAY.

Archived