Hime

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

marcysiek    93
13 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I would even be willing to buy NCCoin to skip the queue, but then I can't redeem it in game because I CAN'T LOGIN FOR TWO DAYS.

Thats why they dont want to fix it,because ppl still choose to buy vip to skip queue 

• Like 1

ragingducks    40
8 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Thats why they dont want to fix it,because ppl still choose to buy vip to skip queue 

Did you understand what I said? Even if you buy NCCoins, you must login to the game to become VIP. If you can't login, you can't become VIP.

marcysiek    93
8 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Did you understand what I said? Even if you buy NCCoins, you must login to the game to become VIP. If you can't login, you can't become VIP.

Yes i understand,why u ask

ZwSE    0

The worst thing is that before last path i was able to log in 1 in 4 times when in que. Now its impossible, no matter how many tries I make.
If you cant fix it, make it so only 2 account can log in at the same time from 1 PC. It isnt perfect but its temporary fix!

copycatz    2

Ok, now login fails 10\10, stable. What is we fix next one ? :)

PS : next login, after failed, with error "account already in use"

Edited by copycatz
add

belfa    0

Neither the login screen you know how to do well. Two hours trying to log in, pathetic. If you hire real programmers you would not have to live on the income of 2006.

brokencup    0

I bought coins yesterday, but it took over 6 hours to show up, so now I can't get back in to become VIP. 

I'm feeling a refund in the works.

Skyline    3

Bought coins, can't log in, nice.

Why is it so hard to kick afk fishing, ffs

Why is it so hard to restart the server?

Why is it so hard to disable that dumb event that reward ppl for being AFK

You are losing real paying costumers.

• Thanks 1

So we pay for the fkin NCcoin to got VIP to evade the fkin client crash after the Queue but cant apply those point because off the crash.. The bleep you all doin ? Fix the game

• Like 1

Holyguard    9

you cant log in to apply vip, and CMs are avoiding forums for whole day, fix it TODAY, noone work tomorrow so no fix til next week if nothing happen today?

LucasVilar    0

@Juji 
Could you give us some position on how you are proceeding to solve the login problem?
It's frustrating to want to play and can not, more than 20 unsuccessful logins :(

Oxelf    0

It seems very clear, but it would be more honest to do as they do in Europe, they have the discernment to charge per month, and not forces the public to pay... still trying to connect, but falls missing more than 30 ppl in waiting... shame for this company, which could Make the joy of his followers but prefer to play with luck. NCsoft Shame, shame!

iEbisu    0

COmpro 400 ncoin para ser vip y no me deja iniciar... solo hay fecha hasta el 16.... si no es posible iniciar antes de esa fecha pido reembolso... una verguenza

Edited by iEbisu

Islanmir    5

And worst: today is weekend.... at week days we could login fine late night, but i see what will happen tonight: everyone will want to join. In the afternoon was always 400 around on queue. now will be 700.... not even working players will be able to play.

Oxelf    0

ok, i pay 30usd, i have 2400 Ncoin, How do I get to log in?

i just pay, buy the pack, and i still on queue??? what is this?

Edited by Oxelf

AliceOnFire    6

I just wanna say something.........

It is bleeped up from beginning, but before any fix was added, it was very possible to log in. I only got DC before char screen when my pc didn't load characters fast enough. We had to create char very quick of course, same as typing pin, but was still possible, just annoying (no time to choose that sweet hair right? and u are out of luck if your nickname was picked and u had to retype!).

After first fix it started getting harder, half the times i was getting dc'd in queue screen, before client would even tell my PC to load char screen. Very very annoying but i managed to log everyday still.

After second fix it got impossible to log at the minute server became full. And that's it, now i dc 100% of the time on queue screen.

tl;dr EVERY FIX ADDED TO FIX AN ISSUE MADE THE ISSUE WORSE, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ? IF YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO IMPROVE IT, AT LEAST REROLL TO WHAT WE HAD ON LAUNCH DAY.

@Juji @Hime Implement a feature where people can become VIP and bind the character of their chosing VIP via the official website (L2 Galleria. At least that would save us from our failed attempts to log and actually make us VIP in-game.