Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

16 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

The lack of updates on this topic is worrisome.

We get twice in a row a GM stating that they will apply patches and both times they fail to address the issue. Then not only there's no reassuring message from them, but we also get the feeling that Korean devs have simply been notified and will work at their own pace.

Seems like it's a joke but unfortunately it's not.

Are you joking me? The CM and GM support have been incredible. Before classic launch these kind of daily updates were unheard of.

People just need to calm and and wait for a fix. We as a community need to understand that Ncsoft has not had this many players play on their servers for a very long time and probably did not anticipate this volume of players. This evidence can by supported by their choice of simply opening up 1 NA server and 1 EU server. Then later down the line opening up another NA server.

These guys need time and not constant badgering. They recognize the issue and are working to fix it.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I and my friend with 2 pc/4 accounts trying to login to giran server 2 hours. Every time we got system error "The client will be closed . Do you want to continue?" Every evening the same problem. I trying to search any information from administration for this, but i can't find. Its normal? why administration dont give any information of this and dont fix the problems with queue to make it normal how it should be. wtf guys its official game server or no? SHAME...

3 minutes ago, LightRider said:

Are you joking me? The CM and GM support have been incredible. Before classic launch these kind of daily updates were unheard of.

People just need to calm and and wait for a fix. We as a community need to understand that Ncsoft has not had this many players play on their servers for a very long time and probably did not anticipate this volume of players. This evidence can by supported by their choice of simply opening up 1 NA server and 1 EU server. Then later down the line opening up another NA server.

These guys need time and not constant badgering. They recognize the issue and are working to fix it.

The CM and GM support have nothing to do with fixing the problem. The only thing they can do is come to the forums and communicate with the players, something the devs won't do.

I'm not criticizing GMs or CMs, as I know they can't fix the issue. I'm critizing the company NCSoft for not being able to resolve a simple login problem for something that already existed 15 years ago - ie the 10 mn disconnection of the server session.

If you don't think these problems show lack of professionalism, it's your opinion, but don't expect others to have such low levels of expectations,

Just now, ragingducks said:

The CM and GM support have nothing to do with fixing the problem. The only thing they can do is come to the forums and communicate with the players, something the devs won't do.

I'm not criticizing GMs or CMs, as I know they can't fix the issue. I'm critizing the company NCSoft for not being able to resolve a simple login problem for something that already existed 15 years ago - ie the 10 mn disconnection of the server session.

If you don't think these problems show lack of professionalism, it's your opinion, but don't expect others to have such low levels of expectations,

they are drinking a cocktail with our Money... they dont want work to fix this

Isso já está ficando cansativo e desgastante para os jogadores, como uma empresa não pode consertar algo como 2 RR, por favor NCSoft tentar consertá-lo o mais rapidamente possível, porque muitos jogadores estão cansados desta situação.

imposible to play its frustating we are waiting to play with a qeue of more than 500 players and when we can enter the game  crashed and gg. ty ncsoft when are we going to be able to play classic next month or  when u open more servers to play?or what.... u need to do something...

12 minutes ago, LightRider said:

HA HA, Don't joke like that, NCsoft create this game they should know everything about it! By the way this game is old like my grandmother and now they are surprised too much players come to play classic in official servers. I was thinking they will open 2 servers without any limits. Now official game creators opened 2 servers with almost 5900k peoples limit and with many problems having about 15 years experience. sorry but i can't stop laughing. Shame. 

P.S. I don't see any normal notification from administration about problems solving.

Its not about BUGS or ISSUES, its server cap DOESNT ALLOW more players... people logged in too many boxes, and regular paleyrs cant log in. The DC shows up becasue there is no free space that you can log in. Maybe there is reserved free spaces for VIP players only, but if most palyers will buy VIP, that will be a huge problem for the NCSOFT..... all will have accesss to reserved spaces and there wil l be no more ;)  It was such a good opportunity to go back to L2 after 10 years.. but it is a big FAIL. Thsi official server Its worst then every private server that I have played on. really sad. Just Reduce the quantity of open client and that will resolve the problem with ques.

21 minutes ago, Prince said:

HA HA, Don't joke like that, NCsoft create this game they should know everything about it! By the way this game is old like my grandmother and now they are surprised too much players come to play classic in official servers. I was thinking they will open 2 servers without any limits. Now official game creators opened 2 servers with almost 5900k peoples limit and with many problems having about 15 years experience. sorry but i can't stop laughing. Shame. 

P.S. I don't see any normal notification from administration about problems solving.

P.P.S To open third server Aden in my opinion is fail. Looking in long period much better to have 2 top quality servers without any limits and problems, because later dont be so many peoples like now. 15000 peoples in 2 servers = 7500 in both then are 3 servers = 5000 they should understand that in long period population in servers will decrease, so what we will do after half years, and later? I hope they dont think about opening fourth server rather then fixing existing problems.

19 hours ago, CharlieBones said:

you lot are cry babies you  can see they  are trying to  fix it and still  you  moan  

We pay internet cafe for 4 hours and we just watch our screen saying "you are in que for 600ppl" wait for 20 minutes,after that the client will close....And this shit goes on and on untill your game time ends...Now give us 1 reason not to cry....is NC gonna give me the 5 euro i payed for the internet cafe??? NO instead they will let hundreds of adena farming accounts logg in first so that they dont lose money....I totally agree with you about people crying too much these days...but when you pay a 15 year old game which is considered on of the best MMO games every made you demand to see some professionalism...i never cried about rates,adena or payment...the game is this way and its your choice if you play it or not....But when 50% of people playing cannot even logg in to the game then YES....i have all the rights to cry all i want in forums....

Come on big and bad software company with no available developers, it's an easy fix: just STOP the countdown when the user actually connects to the server after waiting for the queue so they would not get "client will be closed message just after log in"

Archived