Hime

Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

VitaG    19

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last 12 years and i can assure you such problems are solved in the very first maintenance after the problem spotted or never exist...Blizzard makes millions of money each year and for that they want everything in the game to be perfect...L2 is out there for like 15 years and they still have the same typical problems again and again...I feel sorry for those guys who work really hard to solve these problems and improve the game while NC Soft makes money over their work and our love for the game....I believe NC can still make money and the game be good and playable...why they dont? I guess they make more money the other way or they are just unprofessional

Taurustar    0
1 hour ago, LightRider said:

Are you joking me? The CM and GM support have been incredible. Before classic launch these kind of daily updates were unheard of.

People just need to calm and and wait for a fix. We as a community need to understand that Ncsoft has not had this many players play on their servers for a very long time and probably did not anticipate this volume of players. This evidence can by supported by their choice of simply opening up 1 NA server and 1 EU server. Then later down the line opening up another NA server.

These guys need time and not constant badgering. They recognize the issue and are working to fix it.

Well yea, you got a point... they are human, makes mistakes, have life, wives, families, etc

Is just this issue is making us not been able to play... This is even much more critical than the fix that they did with adena drops, we are not been able to play unless of course, the servers are with "Normal" state (Which only happens in Giran and Aden, and just sometimes)... Some people are been trying the whole morning doing this, I've been trying for like an hour...

I know they are humans, they can't do anything by magic, but this kind of issue should have been a high priority since day 1 (when the player queue in Talking island was around 800 of players)

9 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Another fix for the queue kick issue has been applied to the game client. You will see an Update on the NCLauncher. Please report back if you are still getting kicked.

Thank You!

Let's see...

JarGo    0
2 minutes ago, VitaG said:

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last 12 years and i can assure you such problems are solved in the very first maintenance after the problem spotted or never exist...Blizzard makes millions of money each year and for that they want everything in the game to be perfect...L2 is out there for like 15 years and they still have the same typical problems again and again...I feel sorry for those guys who work really hard to solve these problems and improve the game while NC Soft makes money over their work and our love for the game....I believe NC can still make money and the game be good and playable...why they dont? I guess they make more money the other way or they are just unprofessional

That is so true! :D

Hasgaku    2
4 minutes ago, xk4dd1 said:

still same shit, still in queue

Ofc ...

They trying to fix the queue kick issue not the queue itself

Edited by Hasgaku
  • Haha 2

sczi    3

@Juji so far i see that queue is moving faaaar slower. I think it will take 20 or even 25 mins to reach 1 position. Instead of 5-10mins previously. But it doesnt matter, if that will help me to log.

Prince    3
3 minutes ago, Scarce said:

I am at 57th place in Giran and queue started progressing much more slowly Guess it worked

Yes its much more slowly, but its not a problem to wait more if in the end you can join to game :)

• Like 1

SmileyCyrus    20

Guys, ofcourse its much slower now since nobody gets kicked anymore after the 10 minute timer. We now have to wait till someone logs off or quits queue early to move up spots.

Geniuspro    0

I am already tired of waiting so long to be able to enter the server between 300 and 500 wait and when it reaches 1 the client closes and when he manages to enter also closes I do not think that should happen that many people want to play 

@Juji I told my CP members and everybody , i will purchase and SUPPORT you guys if you manage to fix all the issues since the start. I am becoming VIP right now, not because i'm bored of the queue, but because i want you to keep fixing things. Thanks!

Edited by InnocentSausage
  • Like 1

Laobrj    2

It works.no vip and after patch the queue time was a bit longer but i logged ez.doesnt matter to wait as long as im able to log and not dc.good work ty very much

Edited by Laobrj