Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Framont said:

"We have fixed the login" 

The 15th time I'm trying to enter the server, the number 20 comes and tells me that the client is closing. 

Stop talking shit and start giving permanent ban in the people who send PM selling adena, so you will have slot for players

Ffs they never sayed they fixed the login they sayed they will attempt a fix theres a difference

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

During the unscheduled maintenance, our second fix for the 'The client will be closed.' issue failed. We have reached out to the development team for additional support and fix for this ongoing issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to bear with us as we work towards a working permanent solution. Thank you.

@Hime Gotta insist, decrease 3 acc per pc to 2-1 or increase server cap beyond 5800 and the log in issue will solve himself.

7 hours ago, MineKhalifa said:

The problem is that many players are disappointed with the server. what good is upar my main char if I can not log my support? my friends who do not have vip can not log in and are leaving the server. It will get the point of being alone on the server and having to abandon it.

Stop dual boxing ?

Seems you had to open from start - 2 US timezone servers + 2 EU timezone servers, with the idea of merging them at somepoint if population was low

Since servers here are free, you get tons of free ppl + those who pay for their boost 

You would not have problem with queues and angry teenagers :D 

But it is already in the past now, I just theorize and drink my coffee 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,Are you kidding now? someone without VIP cannot log in to the game? you make system where you must buy Vip or you cant join the server...

And they call their servers 'free2play' Kappa 

Remove this bleeping free to play thing from your ads you knobheads, this classic IS NOT free to play.

9 hours ago, LegaliZe said:
THE GUILT IS NOT OF THE QUEUE AND YES OF THE SERVER LIMIT It is perceptible that the server only fits 6000 players
please increase to 15000 players the limit of players
Until vip this is disconnecting because it does not fit more players

this guy..... +10

It feels more and more, that NCSOFT is doing this on purpose so people would be paying more money for them for a VIP,  the whole concept that you have  to pay money to be ahead or even be able to play a game it kinda sad, when they whole advertisement says that the fame is free to play (that is if you are even able to log in), VIP system is bullshit and should never even reached Classic version. Or even if it did Reach  you should have a chance to choose to buy or not to be able to play a decent game. At the rate it more feels that you are forced to be paid (P2W) in order to even be able to play this game. I would be more than glad to pay for a VIP but only if it would be by a choice and it should never have helped for people in the means to get ahead with the items or stuff. IT should be given a visual appearance which would not influence a game progress. Well guess its kinda getting to a point where they will magically "find" a fix after a week or two, when Mostly VIP players will be given a big advantage to get forward and stuff, but all on all, this project is a big fail and far from being a decent at launch time, having in mind they probably thought about releasing this and had time to prepare for this game release surely more than one day. I have never seen worse game start in like ever.

It seems that in the end its all about the money...which in some cases its logical i mean they want to earn money..but still claiming "FreeToPlay"  when they actually force you to buy VIP  so yeah i might as well quit too..I wouldnt mind buying vip if it was given as a choice not necessity

Archived