Unresolved: 'Client Will Close' Issue - 10.11.2018

Hime

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last 12 years and i can assure you such problems are solved in the very first maintenance after the problem spotted or never exist...Blizzard makes millions of money each year and for that they want everything in the game to be perfect...L2 is out there for like 15 years and they still have the same typical problems again and again...I feel sorry for those guys who work really hard to solve these problems and improve the game while NC Soft makes money over their work and our love for the game....I believe NC can still make money and the game be good and playable...why they dont? I guess they make more money the other way or they are just unprofessional

1 hour ago, LightRider said:

Are you joking me? The CM and GM support have been incredible. Before classic launch these kind of daily updates were unheard of.

People just need to calm and and wait for a fix. We as a community need to understand that Ncsoft has not had this many players play on their servers for a very long time and probably did not anticipate this volume of players. This evidence can by supported by their choice of simply opening up 1 NA server and 1 EU server. Then later down the line opening up another NA server.

These guys need time and not constant badgering. They recognize the issue and are working to fix it.

Well yea, you got a point... they are human, makes mistakes, have life, wives, families, etc

Is just this issue is making us not been able to play... This is even much more critical than the fix that they did with adena drops, we are not been able to play unless of course, the servers are with "Normal" state (Which only happens in Giran and Aden, and just sometimes)... Some people are been trying the whole morning doing this, I've been trying for like an hour...

I know they are humans, they can't do anything by magic, but this kind of issue should have been a high priority since day 1 (when the player queue in Talking island was around 800 of players)

9 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Another fix for the queue kick issue has been applied to the game client. You will see an Update on the NCLauncher. Please report back if you are still getting kicked.

Thank You!

Let's see...

2 minutes ago, VitaG said:

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the last 12 years and i can assure you such problems are solved in the very first maintenance after the problem spotted or never exist...Blizzard makes millions of money each year and for that they want everything in the game to be perfect...L2 is out there for like 15 years and they still have the same typical problems again and again...I feel sorry for those guys who work really hard to solve these problems and improve the game while NC Soft makes money over their work and our love for the game....I believe NC can still make money and the game be good and playable...why they dont? I guess they make more money the other way or they are just unprofessional

That is so true! :D

Archived