Tyrr grand khavatari guide

Greg420

Hello I used to play lineage years ago and I came back but I have no idea in where I should focus on. I mean im 92 lvl with dynasty fist and immortal armor and jewels. What should I try to buy for my character I dont feel like give money for the game at the moment so how can I make some adena faster than the 2daily quests that gives like 5kk.. thanks

18 hours ago, Greg420 said:

Hello I used to play lineage years ago and I came back but I have no idea in where I should focus on. I mean im 92 lvl with dynasty fist and immortal armor and jewels. What should I try to buy for my character I dont feel like give money for the game at the moment so how can I make some adena faster than the 2daily quests that gives like 5kk.. thanks

Hi and welcome. There is some quests that they give adena for one time like fortuna but to make adena in game is quite little hard. You can easily go lvl 100 but after for instances 100+ the gear that needed to do them costs a lot of billions adenas. Start to do quest 10-day Adventure and do also Adventure guild faction. Both of them can help you to get some items for free. For beginning try to buy piece by piece seraph armor parts and after a specter fighter.

Good luck :).

Archived