Forums

Your opinion on "dual boxing"

Immorttal

I could understand limiting it to two but not one. Grouping will always be the best exp but if someone wants to solo they should have the ability to bring their own buffer with them and do so. Support classes will never be irrelevant as a live support will always be better than boxed. 

5 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

I could understand limiting it to two but not one. Grouping will always be the best exp but if someone wants to solo they should have the ability to bring their own buffer with them and do so. Support classes will never be irrelevant as a live support will always be better than boxed. 

You see the irony... Read what you've just said slowly. SOLO... If you want buff theres always a buffer looking for party..

14 minutes ago, Immorttal said:

Isn't the point of the game to play together, and not to log in tank, dd and buffer just by yourself ? 

Can @Hime and @Juji make it so we get only 1 account per pc? This will fix the log in queue and will make the game group /party/ based.

Share your opinion.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I agree, as the game with multiboxing makes support classes irrelevant.

I feel sorry for you newbies. I don't even know why you play this game with this mindset. You don't deserve to play this game. You are just there to exist and taking mobs with 0 knowledge. I bet you have max 70k on your inventory. bleeping animals

I understand what you mean guys but the fact is, ppl like to "solo" with their own buffer to be able to do their own stuff.

And trust me, playing a prophet as a main is quite boring and it's pretty rare :P

So when you can't find a buffer and someone bring his box, you will be happy!

2 minutes ago, Immorttal said:

You see the irony... Read what you've just said slowly. SOLO... If you want buff theres always a buffer looking for party..

I was about to type the same thing.

Also, the game is not designed for everyone to run around 24/7 with full buffs, if that was the case there will be NPC buffers in every hunting zone or town with 1-hour duration of the buffs.

13 minutes ago, xVolcanO said:

I feel sorry for you newbies. I don't even know why you play this game with this mindset. You don't deserve to play this game. You are just there to exist and taking mobs with 0 knowledge. I bet you have max 70k on your inventory. bleeping animals

I feel sorry for you.. You cant even explain yourself. Isn't the point of the game to have different classes ? Also just for info my adena at the moment is about 130k also i got my D grade weapon .

Act like a human being, you dont have to be mean to everyone.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Dga said:

I understand what you mean guys but the fact is, ppl like to "solo" with their own buffer to be able to do their own stuff.

And trust me, playing a prophet as a main is quite boring and it's pretty rare :P

So when you can't find a buffer and someone bring his box, you will be happy!

i find it funny, I guess there are a lot of more boring characters, as you can play many roles with PP if you know how to do it... So, its a pretty fun character to play cause its versatile...

7 minutes ago, Immorttal said:

I feel sorry for you.. You cant even explain yourself. Isn't the point of the game to have different classes ? Also just for info my adena at the moment is about 130k also i got my D grade weapon .

Act like a human being, you dont have to be mean to everyone.

Thanks.

You are bragging your 130k which are 3-4 hours farm and your low D grade 400k piece of wood? 

Anyway. You can't fix noobs. Not worth it

I don't understand what is your problem with multiboxing.Why shouln't everyone play their own way?What is your problem if i want to play with my dd/pp/bd alone?Noone forces you to do so,so why do you force me to play your way? In the end, all games allow multiboxing so why L2 shouldn't?By the way, noone forbid in the past to have more than one boxes,its just that ppl had to pay for more accounts,but it was totally allowed.Your problem i guess is that because the servers are free to play now, the access to this kind of gameplay is easier if you have a capable PC.

1 minute ago, Immorttal said:

You guys are right.. My bad. They should increase it. You need PP/SwS/Bd/spoiler/crafter/ wc for cov and vampiric / se for empower / tank / and your main . so 9 in total max party is 9 coincidence? I think not.

That proves my point. "You can't fix noobs"

Well, boxing allows some people to bot, since it is apparently hard to actually detect a bot as long as someone is around the game, that is probably why people are against it. Yet, doing so has become the norm for too many people, and to take that away would make them start playing since they are unable to play without their buffers.

7 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

I don't understand what is your problem with multiboxing.Why shouln't everyone play their own way?What is your problem if i want to play with my dd/pp/bd alone?Noone forces you to do so,so why do you force me to play your way? In the end, all games allow multiboxing so why L2 shouldn't?By the way, noone forbid in the past to have more than one boxes,its just that ppl had to pay for more accounts,but it was totally allowed.Your problem i guess is that because the servers are free to play now, the access to this kind of gameplay is easier if you have a capable PC.

Because people like you are the reason why people like me can't enter the server after 5 pm when they finish work...

For now L2 Classic NA was good against bot, check forum of bot program, they are in panic because they get banned fast :)

They still need to work on spammer bot.

I'm surprised because the live was not like this :o

Don't forget, if your report 3 times a bot with the report button, he got a captcha, and if he dont fill this captcha, the bot got a debuff and listed for the mod team.

So because NC are incapable of making stable servers its "people like me" why you can't enter?I wait in the queue just like you do,im not any special snowflake as you think, nor do i have countless hours to play to have to search for a pp to buff me so i can kill some AI mobs.I want to log in and play without having to search or pay for buffs.Will i progress slower?Yes i will but if i have 2 hours to play, i want to play productivly and not waste my time because im limited on one account.

3 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

So because NC are incapable of making stable servers its "people like me" why you can't enter?I wait in the queue just like you do,im not any special snowflake as you think, nor do i have countless hours to play to have to search for a pp to buff me so i can kill some AI mobs.I want to log in and play without having to search or pay for buffs.Will i progress slower?Yes i will but if i have 2 hours to play, i want to play productivly and not waste my time because im limited on one account.

This server is pretty stable, I can stay logged many days without disconnection… mostly I got disocnnected because of their maintenance.

Everyone can get in with or without queue if you got VIP.

1 minute ago, Dga said:

This server is pretty stable, I can stay logged many days without disconnection… mostly I got disocnnected because of their maintenance.

Everyone can get in with or without queue if you got VIP.

i was talking primarily for the unstable queues, you reached position 1 and you got forced dc,but my point is that games shouldn't limit their players in any way that follows the terms of use.People will find a way to bot even if you limit to one account per pc.This methods just make the legit players lives harder and its proven both from L2 and other games (Aion etc)

Archived