Solution for queue

Vitalicio

U want win money and we want play so...

Solution 1: No VIP = NO Box. VIP 3= 1 Box. VIP 4= 2Box.

Bye bye overpopulation of boxes that not aport money to u and not aport party for Vip players without box

Solution 2: NO VIP = 2 hours for desconection in private shop/fishing. VIP1 = 4 hours. VIP2 = 6 hours. VIP3= 10 hours. VIP4 = Not desconexion

Bye Bye queue

How about,

Solution 1: VIP4 = No Box (since they already have XP/SP bonus, why would they waste time on boxing), VIP3=1 Box, VIP2 and less = 2 Boxes

Solution 2: VIP4 = disconnect every 2 hours (since they dont sit in queue and can login anytime), VIP3 = 4 hours, VIP2 = 10 hours, NO VIP = no disconnect

obviusly u are a boxer that not aport anything to this game. Not money, not party, If want play alone, go play another game. Lineage is a about war, is about friendship construction in a hard world. My solution is just for make ppl like u left the server xD Sorry. U just waste my spot. I say it, better p2w that box2win, because i want to play lineage free, and leggit, without boxs. At least if u box... PAY xD and now i goona play with some no bóxer that give me party, im Oracle and ppl like u just fu.ck my lvling.  see u on hell ;)

You are just a noob, who plays l2 for the first time. And go play on deserted Live servers, because thats what you deserve, since thats what devs get when they are listening to players like you. I played Lineage 2 on these servers from c1 to Kamael, which was the begining of the downfall for L2, because of noobs like you, and btw, I payed subscription for 3 accounts back then, so dont whine about boxing, I did it back then as well!

xDDD I play in C1 to C5 as well. For 3 years. Im a hardcore no liver hahaha. I play C1 and it tooks me 2 months be lvl 20 with quest done (No free GK, No free SS, NO adena regard quests). I play till lvl 46 with D/No grade equipment and WITHOUT SS, So... Ur cries make me laught. If u need boxing to survive lineage hard farm better goes WoW. Lineage is for hard players. 

If you played till level 46 (back then c1-c5 times) with no grade equip and no SS, it actually shows that you are either poor (could not afford another account), or stupid (didnt know that you can make dwarf to earn money on spoiling and selling mats to others and crafter for selling SS), or lazy (and earned your levels in partys by parasating on people who did make dwarf for money), so choose, which one you are actually!

P.S. And it definitely shows that you are not a hardcore gamer, since it takes much more time and effort to level up 3 characters on x1 rates, than just 1 and whine how hard life is!

Im poor and lazy, yes. But im a SOCIAL Human that wants play lineage in Community. I dont want my Main and a box dwarf for money, I want my main helps a dwarf to spoil. Do u understand what is MMO? Multi player, is not MBO Multibox. I WANT to need other players, because what i am is SOCIAL. And because the soul of Lineage is needing other players to progress. I repeat, ur place is not Lineage, is WoW. And let me tell u, If u think u can equip ur main, boxing, at the endgame hahahaha u are the noob.

The success of a mmorpg is not its graphics, endgame, etc... Its the community. And solo players, dont belong to the community.

Muhaha, you are stupid as well. You can play the game solo if you WANT to, there is no official rule you CAN'T do that, and WoW is actually a place for you, since there you cant box at all and you can go socialize your turan shaman (or whatever classes there are) with the babies like yourself :D 

I didnt say u CANT. I say u dont aport anything to the game. well… u aport queue… there are lots of post about queue and players that cant play because of boxing and left the game.

This is for GMs… vip players need ppl active, each player boxing that not pays is 3 players actives that cant aport something to vip players to continue paying and supporting ur Jobs.

They still contribute to economics A LOT, since they sell mats and SS, cheaper than your average bot character, as they usually need money "right now", compared to adena sellers, who can wait however long they need. Also they may or may not contribute to PvP, and to the server population, so that you wont feel ALONE in every hunting ground. It's really sad that you cant see that! WoW, Black Desert Online, BLESS Online - all of those games are no dual(triple)boxing games, if you are so bothered with people doing it in L2..!

53 minutes ago, Caupo said:

If you played till level 46 (back then c1-c5 times) with no grade equip and no SS, it actually shows that you are either poor (could not afford another account), or stupid (didnt know that you can make dwarf to earn money on spoiling and selling mats to others and crafter for selling SS), or lazy (and earned your levels in partys by parasating on people who did make dwarf for money), so choose, which one you are actually!

While this question was not directed to me, I would like to add 1 other option

* Someone who can afford multiple boxes but chooses not to because he rather spend his money on things that are more important to him than a videogame. Also he doesnt really like playing a dwarf, so the hours he is is ingame he rather uses to play something he does like. One of the things he does like is playing with his friends. One of his friends does like to main a dwarf. Together they have fun and progress into the game. 

I would like to call this option: The responsible adult. 

But no, you are right, the poor, stupid, lazy gamer kid is way more plausible. /sarcasm off

Everytime I see comments like this, I truly have a hard job convincing myself again that we are all adults here. Some people are writing comments like frustrated 14 years old w/o social validation in their real life. It really saddens me. But hey, maybe that's what you get when you spend all your teen years inside a room behind a computerscreen.

nice… they fu.ck the economics of main dwarfs selling mats and SS cheaper. And true, they contribute to the server population… thats the problem, there are a 500 queu at 10 am in laborable day... I dont mind if 3 box are or not are, they dont give me party, they just waste a spot. I feel ALONE if a have no party, i feel HAPPY if my party of real players are alone in a hunting ground and we can do aoe with tones of moobs. I dont need pixels moving to feel not alone, i need people and party.

2 minutes ago, SmileyCyrus said:

While this question was not directed to me, I would like to add 1 other option

* Someone who can afford multiple boxes but chooses not to because he rather spend his money on things that are more important to him than a videogame. Also he doesnt really like playing a dwarf, so the hours he is is ingame he rather uses to play something he does like. One of the things he does like is playing with his friends. One of his friends does like to main a dwarf. Together they have fun and progress into the game. 

I would like to call this option: The responsible adult. 

Riiiiiight, exactly matches his own description:

1 hour ago, Vitalicio said:

xDDD I play in C1 to C5 as well. For 3 years. Im a hardcore no liver hahaha.

STFU, They just need to buy better equipment and maybe better Engineers all the rest you say is child talk

PS: But they won't because they know, is expected, the final population will land to 2 ~  3k players,, check this post in 6 months.

8 minutes ago, Vitalicio said:

nice… they fu.ck the economics of main dwarfs selling mats and SS cheaper. And true, they contribute to the server population… thats the problem, there are a 500 queu at 10 am in laborable day... I dont mind if 3 box are or not are, they dont give me party, they just waste a spot. I feel ALONE if a have no party, i feel HAPPY if my party of real players are alone in a hunting ground and we can do aoe with tones of moobs. I dont need pixels moving to feel not alone, i need people and party.

It's pointless to argue with you, because you cant see any reason, so Im done with you! But word of advice to you - Dont tell other people how to play their games, and they wont tell you to go f*** yourself! Have a nice LFP day :) 

Archived