Good luck leveling to those who can connect

Glock

Well its friday almost noon now in my country and the queue already almost 400 and ofc get kicked wheb queue ends, so weekend also isnt an option, have fun leveling to those who can connect I guess my 22lv char can play when half of the server is lv60, thats gonna be fun

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Well its friday almost noon now in my country and the queue already almost 400 and ofc get kicked wheb queue ends, so weekend also isnt an option, have fun leveling to those who can connect I guess my 22lv char can play when half of the server is lv60, thats gonna be fun

For real, trying to login for over an hour... @Juji:( 

2 minutes ago, dopaxe said:

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and getting the same result.

they opened a new server to deal with this, cut your losses and join it

they opened a new server on a completely wrong timezone to satisfy and offload the american continent there is a difference 

7 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

i just moved to aden in the hopes of waiting for another gmt+ server to open otherwise playing on giran is futile its prime time in se and sw asia so the vietkong bots are on the server along with russian bots bla bla...

i spent on my character 50h already so i dont want to move to aden and start over again .... 

Just now, Kaines said:

i spent on my character 50h already so i dont want to move to aden and start over again .... 

im 22 and i feel the same especially when i need to do that retarded spoil quest..

but what can i do? even if i log there is a chance that i will get disconnect from someone that wants to connect and potentially die if im on xp..

so if they dont open a new server to offload europe there is really no hope

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

im 22 and i feel the same especially when i need to do that retarded spoil quest..

but what can i do? even if i log there is a chance that i will get disconnect from someone that wants to connect and potentially die if im on xp..

so if they dont open a new server to offload europe there is really no hope

ther server is not overpopulated there is just to many afk/box characters ... and the reason is that there is stupid event with boxes

Yeah server start was just a fail, half of people cant play while the other half now has even increased rates and are already near lv 40 or already at that, basicly they lost half of population to this nonsense of attempt in a server

Archived