p2w is p2w

DkpE

I dont really care about drop rates, xp rate, spoil rates e.t.c / If you got the balls you ll xp your character by your own.

But a question. I must be a VIP donator to bypass the queue time fairly? I mean, 4 times now , i was on queue for like 15 mins each time and when my time had come to enter the game the message ''The client will be closed'' appeared all the time.

Whats up GM'S? You need moar VIP members to your game? You had enough, stop make that kind of bullshit stuff to make more money, lulz.

1 hour ago, DkpE said:

I dont really care about drop rates, xp rate, spoil rates e.t.c / If you got the balls you ll xp your character by your own.

But a question. I must be a VIP donator to bypass the queue time fairly? I mean, 4 times now , i was on queue for like 15 mins each time and when my time had come to enter the game the message ''The client will be closed'' appeared all the time.

Whats up GM'S? You need moar VIP members to your game? You had enough, stop make that kind of bullshit stuff to make more money, lulz.

you didint know?? its vip server 

Someone remove topics like this me eyes is bleeding, you kidding right? dude you need to come to Live server Chronus, and after months of playing with same equipment you will come here on clasic and buy VIP 4 TO ALL your boxes and will be thankfull that is that cheap, On live server Chronus you need 1000 euro every month to spend to don't die 1 hit and ppl still play and still spend money, here you just need 50 bucs for 4 vip and then just 15 buca to keep this vip.... DUDE GET JOB BUY VIP AND dont let other eyes  bleed from post like this, EVERYONE should have vip4 on this server, if you cant afford it sad, go find a job..... because its dam cheap lineage2 classic server, im not rich just with simple job, but i got 3 acc vip 4 and willing to spend even more on coming l2store items. again go and get a job. thnx

1 minute ago, Prasisokam said:

Someone remove topics like this me eyes is bleeding, you kidding right? dude you need to come to Live server Chronus, and after months of playing with same equipment you will come here on clasic and buy VIP 4 TO ALL your boxes and will be thankfull that is that cheap, On live server Chronus you need 1000 euro every month to spend to don't die 1 hit and ppl still play and still spend money, here you just need 50 bucs for 4 vip and then just 15 buca to keep this vip.... DUDE GET JOB BUY VIP AND dont let other eyes  bleed from post like this, EVERYONE should have vip4 on this server, if you cant afford it sad, go find a job..... because its dam cheap lineage2 classic server, im not rich just with simple job, but i got 3 acc vip 4 and willing to spend even more on coming l2store items. again go and get a job. thnx

if i would like to play on paid server i would play on EU where im from and not US server .... i came here any beacuse its f2p it doesnt matter if i have job or no i just dont want so spend money on video games 

5 minutes ago, Prasisokam said:

Stop complaining, there is server named Adena its stable and healthy and you wont need to wait for Q

im not complaining, they just should make it p2p instead of lying its f2p and you cant get into the  game w/o vip. bassicly i dont care about bonus stats from VIP or items from IS i just want to be able to log in and play on my character that i spent 50h already 

3 minutes ago, Prasisokam said:

facepalm, Well yes when there is to many players on server, and to avoid more adena farmers and bots you must have Vip. other way a guy with all Pc class will log 50 accounts and make bot trains to farm adena... ppl do that!

its restricted by ip and youre not albe to log in more than 3 accounts, i cant even log one

36 minutes ago, Prasisokam said:

What you said about Chronos will be true of Giran, Talking Island and Aden soon. Give it six months and you'll be 1 shot fodder for cash shop heroes once they put the real stuff they have planned in there.

It is the same business plan, fp2 server with cash shop. This will only turn out one way.

11 minutes ago, Prasisokam said:

Everywhere is negative and positive, just enjoy the game; find social clan, try to make friends, listen to dion music, buy nostalgic Ssd from dwarfs. gl have a nice day

i want to do all of it but i cant log in :(

3 hours ago, DkpE said:

VIP members still wait in the queue to. Stop acting like this is a private server, GMs don't control sh*t here. They work for a company that owns the game and controls the servers.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:29 PM, Prasisokam said:

Dude I have VIp 1 in 2 characters but you shouldn't have that attitude. this game is also free if people don't want to pay. and you should respect that. People can have jobs and still don't want to pay. Hate that kind of attitudes. 

Archived