Embryo Baits, please Explain them!!

Argus

Good Day guys and gals B|

Please can you explain these Embryo Baits and the Fancy rod.

How many are needed to get 100-104 ? Maybe you have used them to xp your char and you can give more detailed information! I see, if one is fishing, he gets some reward boxes also! So explain how much money you can get back from them. 

Looking forward for all Embryo Bait - Tips and Tricks! 

When I was playing probably you even had to idea of the game, but while I had to take care of real life for 6 years, take care of family,daughter,flat,house,cars and job I lost a lot of ingame time. 

You should be helping yourself,since you came here not answering my questions, but instead telling me what to do with my own money, seems you are not well educated or you simply can't read.

So the conclusion for you is - learn to read, learn to understand what ppl have written, don't flood forum threads when you clearly have nothing to say! 

Simple as that :)

This excel sheet should answer most of your questions. In regards of value you can get our of the reward chests, you end up mostly with crafting packs. From over a 20k-25k worth of boxes which clannies got together not one of them contained more interesting reward. As of how much you can get out of them depends on your server and current market state.

Archived