Sign in to follow this  
Arcanio

Stop fishers at least until queue was resolved :((((

nbx    39

IF there would be compensation for the lost fishing rods, kinda like the free ss through the web site, I'd be fine with that.

Sweetness    22
4 minutes ago, nbx said:

IF there would be compensation for the lost fishing rods, kinda like the free ss through the web site, I'd be fine with that.

They don't need to disable it forever. Just until they can figure out how to solve the problem or until server population dies down enough on it's own. Fishing never should have been on the server from the start anyways because of this exact issue. 

Edited by Sweetness

nbx    39
2 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

They don't need to disable it forever. Just until they can figure out how to solve the problem or until server population dies down enough on it's own. Fishing never should have been on the server from the start anyways because of this exact issue. 

Yeah, but there is a quest that gives you a free 10 day fishing rod, and you can't repeat it. Most people fish with that right now. If fishing would be disabled, people who already did the quest would lose their rod without being able to use it.

sleep    2

"fishers is good. i want play with 4k afk fishers and 1.5k live players (after month 500 players), but i will have stew" - stupid capitalistic pig logic

Edited by sleep