Spoil rate after maintenance

IloveSpoil

Spoil rate should be higher. The amount of adena became equal to the amount of adena in the database, but the spoil remained less. You can say "that the drop from the mobs should not correspond to the drop from the base because there are different patches". But if the amount of adena is so huge compared to a spoil, then it turns out that spoilers are the poorest class. Why do you need resources if you can just buy weapons in shop.

For example Ol mahum raider:

https://imgur.com/a/GDxBAnP

Inflation will be if there because of the small amount of resource.. In 4 hours max spoil willbe 1xiron ore 3xbone, or i should make 1000+ screenshots?

Cuz of adena=database spoiler is useless. Better i make mage and i will have a lot of adena.

You are just having a spell of bad luck man. Over the last 12 or so hours I have farmed:

12 Rec: Necklace of Devotion

1 Rec: Soulshot D Grade

1 of every recipe crafting material skill 1 and 2

over 60 various leather armor recipes

over 300 crafting materials.

Some monster have given me spoil rates as high as 80%.

2 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

You are just having a spell of bad luck man. Over the last 12 or so hours I have farmed:

Dude, im happy for you!! BUT if adena=x then spoil=x, not 0,5x. on database. I earned 400 aden from mob raider(~200-400 on database) then i should earn 1-3 iron ore and 1-5 bones? but my max is 1 iron ore and 3 bones. I killed more than 1k mobs.

16 minutes ago, IloveSpoil said:

Inflation will be if there because of the small amount of resource.. In 4 hours max spoil willbe 1xiron ore 3xbone, or i should make 1000+ screenshots?

Cuz of adena=database spoiler is useless. Better i make mage and i will have a lot of adena.

Stop lying, spoiler works fine, drop is also.

You are ...? U said spoiler will be usless? AHAH, ok go make  your damn mage and go farm [c] grade weapons or armors. Because at [c] grade u will see how much varnish or animal bones will be needed, have fun farming them with mage from drop. While spoilers gonna do their job )))

People sometimes makes me angry..

3 minutes ago, IloveSpoil said:

Dude, im happy for you!! BUT if adena=x then spoil=x, not 0,5x. on database. I earned 400 aden from mob raider(~200-400 on database) then i should earn 1-3 iron ore and 1-5 bones? but my max is 1 iron ore and 3 bones. I killed more than 1k mobs.

Dude! Really. Is .. more then enough ( as of now ) the spoil rates. Yes, maybe they are not = to the ones from Innova, but they are damn better then the ones WE HAD!!

We can make another "revolution" after one month, so they can increase the rates even more :D , but until then .. we good! Really , we good!

2 minutes ago, IloveSpoil said:

What databases are you looking at? You have to remember they are all out of date. Most are for versions of the game that do not exist anymore. They are handy for figuring out where to go to find certain drops at all, but for what to expect for rates, they are not reliable.

I'm not sure about fine or not, but I agree all the multipliers should be kept in sync to keep the game's natural economic balance.

i.e. if you have 0.25 adena u need 0.25x spoil, if you have 0.75 adena then you need 0.75 spoil, and so on.

34 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Curious about where are you farming and what kind of mobs .... I'm way far of that rate ....

4 minutes ago, Touristedor said:

Curious about where are you farming and what kind of mobs .... I'm way far of that rate ....

Did you missed the 12 hours part? :)

Within that time, I think almost everywhere you can get the same output !

7 minutes ago, Touristedor said:

Farmed Ol Mahum Supply Troops for the D grade necklace recipes and DSS recipe.

Most of the material recipes I have gotten while leveling a spoiler up to 19 so far. I used the l2wiki website to track down which mobs to spoil and simply focused on those. Once I had at least 1x of the desired recipe I went on to the next. Biggest thing is, Always Spoil, Spoil Everything, Never Stop Spoiling.

Get to lvl 28 for aoe Spoil, then your profession will be loved :). Not all mobs are great for spoiling, some are better than others, go and find them my friend. Or join an AoE grp and get that xp and get them mats! If I remember correctly, spoils were much better for lvl 35+ mobs

Archived