Spoil rate after maintenance

IloveSpoil

Ol Mahum Raider is a double XP mobs so double the adena drop, even if it only spoiled one Animal Bone or Iron Ore, the price of which will be over 500a each soon, you're still making more than the adena drop.

Am I missing something?

Spoil rates seem like they are right where they should be now, way better than before the patch yesterday, although I have not spoiled any mobs that are supposed to spoil 1-3 or 1-6 of a mat, need to check that out. .

Don't get too caught up in L2 wiki's rates though, it varies with the different versions of Classic, and differs greatly from the old Chronicles.

1 minute ago, Bojangals said:

I dunno, I'm only 21, but the last 2 levels since modifying drops/spoils, I seem to be getting waaaaay more. I dont know what the expectation is, but the big ticket items like recipes, full items, and weapon parts are supposed to be rare.

Pretty sure they still are really rare.  Most recipes are pretty high drop %. Weapon parts/full items are super rare.  I hit 23 last night as a scavenger and the only big drop I've had was a compound bow shaft. 

Archived