Which mobs are you farming?

Buffalol

Why white? Why not green or even light blue? The easier and quicker you can kill the better.Unless your just OP as all get out and can mow down whites with two hits. Also with all the XP we get it causes you to level too fast and not get enough money to upgrade gear. Luckily theres a quest for armor at 25 in Gludio that you should 100% do and then you just need to focus on your weapon :)

From what I've seen anything -1 to -5 levels below you are good. The Adena drops are good now for any mobs. Once you go -6 to -10 they are light blue and you start losing drops/xp so it just depends on your gear if you can keep up or not.

4 minutes ago, sxsilver said:

Why white? Why not green or even light blue? The easier and quicker you can kill the better.Unless your just OP as all get out and can mow down whites with two hits. Also with all the XP we get it causes you to level too fast and not get enough money to upgrade gear. Luckily theres a quest for armor at 25 in Gludio that you should 100% do and then you just need to focus on your weapon :)

From what I've seen anything -1 to -5 levels below you are good. The Adena drops are good now for any mobs. Once you go -6 to -10 they are light blue and you start losing drops/xp so it just depends on your gear if you can keep up or not.

I managed to get myself a short spear, but my armor is just what I've been able to find so far.  Maybe ill find some greens to slaughter.  Any suggestions for mob type to get best spoils/drops from?

15 hours ago, Buffalol said:

I managed to get myself a short spear, but my armor is just what I've been able to find so far.  Maybe ill find some greens to slaughter.  Any suggestions for mob type to get best spoils/drops from?

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

Just type the name of the stuff you want to spoil or the mob you want to see the drop list of in the searchbar.

You can also check out hunting zones by level and it lists all the mobs available there, so you can check their spoil list one by one.

Keep in mind that it's for the EU versions newer update, so high level places/mobs might not exist yet, but the majority of the stuff should be good, especially in low level zones. Also, the rates might be different, as those are specific to the EU server too, but as a rule of thum, I'd say divide those chances by two and you're good to go. If it's higher, then it's a happy surprise.

Me personally, I only hunt green mobs. I try to NEVER hunt white mobs. Green mobs give more xp, sp, adena, drops, and spoil much more often. The light blue mobs do spoil the most often (from my experience) but they give such low XP/SP that I can't bring myself to farm them for long.

For me, I thought a good spot in the early 20's was the Langk Lizardmen. Another good spot I think is the Eastern Mining Zone.

• 1 month later...

Archived