How about second server for Europe

dariusven

7 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

Just because its in english its eu..? ermm.. no..

Innova is russian company, 90% players are russian = this is russian official on which eu players can play, we dont have true EU official server.

About ping, i see that for most players it's ok (including me). Subscription 10euro is too big for now (server is old), on beggining its maybe good but after some time it should be reduced to 5euro or less to keep ppl playing, vip is not more expensive than subscription, you can pay 5$ and have vip1 for 5 months

why not, can youexplain? i see the game is in english and addressing to the europeans. innova is russian sure but that doesn't mean the players are all russians? i haven't played skelth but on core the majority are not russian and everyone speaks english there, despite being a russian company. server is actually located in west europe.

sure, some cheap vip to keep you on the server for now. vip is going to have more levels just like other f2p regions. if the number of players will stay like this they will probably prioritize the ones with higher vip. besides, this server will have l2 store filled with time, same as korea and others. it's a personal preference but there are many who won't like what's in there.

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

That's ..a different explanation ( perhaps ).

Giran does not have less then TI. What you see is a difference of 70-80 players, which I believe is because of the configuration of the "EU" Server. At night, sure , because we don't have players from -big- different time-zone, as NA ( as a whole ) has.

Now, stop acting like a kid and send players to play on other server if they want to play here, would ya?

giran has less in general. talking island doesn't go down during their night. difference  right now the difference is 123, with more on talking island.

the ones saying to stop acting like kids are kids themselves. btw why speak from a second account? you kept complaining about things and said you'll ask for refund and now suddenly you're back. who is the childish one now?

i didn't send players anywhere, i just presented an alternative. some players are not aware about it. you're free to try for 3 days and make an opinion about, free to uninstall after. you're not forced to like it. maybe now people won't see it but later will see the difference between regions, just like live here vs live on eu.

11 minutes ago, beleaua said:

giran has less in general. talking island doesn't go down during their night. difference  right now the difference is 123, with more on talking island.

the ones saying to stop acting like kids are kids themselves. btw why speak from a second account? you kept complaining about things and said you'll ask for refund and now suddenly you're back. who is the childish one now?

i didn't send players anywhere, i just presented an alternative. some players are not aware about it. you're free to try for 3 days and make an opinion about, free to uninstall after. you're not forced to like it. maybe now people won't see it but later will see the difference between regions, just like live here vs live on eu.

Giran has 123 lower then TI? Is because of how they configurated the EU server. There are lots of Queues on EU right now, so .. yeah! Stop with the non-sense.

Because my main was ..banned for 7 days ! Can't say the reason as I will get banned even more :)

Yes you did send players to Innova, stop acting like a "good knight" wanting to present players with an alternative, where what you actually did was typing an ignorant reply to a very , very real problem : Queues !

9 minutes ago, Cardano said:

How about making a server GMT-2?

Its almost european, but also almost american.

Like Chronos.

Also: why on earth.... is it so damn difficult... to increase server cap by 1k or even 2 for real?

probably because of infrastructure or software limitation, or databases structure, or lack of memory on server side. you never know. they  rent the servers from the servers farm in dallas, for all their games. don't expect them to have such big hardware specs. the live servers lag and have shots delay every time it goes over a number of players.

to give you an example, these servers usually hold the data in the memory for an extended period of time for faster performance, so increasing the number of players might not be possible because of hardware limitation.

Your ignorance is high. Giran has 123 lower then TI? Is because of how they configurated the EU server. There are lots of Queues on EU right now, so .. yeah! Stop with the non-sense.

Because my main was ..banned for 7 days ! Can't say the reason as I will get banned even more :)

Yes you did send players to Innova, stop acting like a "good knight" wanting to present players with an alternative, where what you actually did was typing an ignorant reply to a very , very real problem : Queues !

hah... my ignorance? did you look through your comments which reek of ignorance?

pretty sure you just made that up, the  one with the number, because i know they didn't specify anything about that. there are lots in queue on talking island as well. the server status still show all the time less players on giran, even less during the night. your point? why they should prioritize eu over na? makes no sense.

so it's either your second offense or it's a bigger one. usually 1st one is 3 days from what i heard, don't know i never got banned in 13 years.

i didn't force them, it's for players to decide if they want to try. what good knight? the ones defending ncwest are the ones white knighting. played 3 games, 2 of them for many years, and they offer worse services than on eu since they started f2p. people should know their alternatives, good or bad. are you scared they drove away in masses playing on innova? i am not.

and the queue thread is not here.

1 hour ago, beleaua said:

explanation perhaps?

did i say anywhere that i agree or i don't agree? it's just hard to imagine they will open another eu server when they already have a server like aden which barely has half the amount of players. after observing the server status i see that talking island has permanently 5.9k players while giran has usually less, and goes down for a bit during the night. it's obvious that if they add another server, which perhaps it won't happen because aden is not filled, they will add one to support talking island timezone and not giran. keep in mind that many of those EU players are playing for free. no sense to open another one for the ones trying to play for free, they will keep  giran and let only vip connect.

Non of vip ppl want to play alone  thous free2play ppls fill the server create confort for everyone so dont say if thay dont pay dindt benefit server coz they are

1 hour ago, Kabala said:

Giran has 123 lower then TI? Is because of how they configurated the EU server. There are lots of Queues on EU right now, so .. yeah! Stop with the non-sense.

I got a feeling innova send beleaua to do som advertize :)))

4 hours ago, beleaua said:

probably because of infrastructure or software limitation, or databases structure, or lack of memory on server side. you never know. they  rent the servers from the servers farm in dallas, for all their games. don't expect them to have such big hardware specs. the live servers lag and have shots delay every time it goes over a number of players.

to give you an example, these servers usually hold the data in the memory for an extended period of time for faster performance, so increasing the number of players might not be possible because of hardware limitation.

hah... my ignorance? did you look through your comments which reek of ignorance?

pretty sure you just made that up, the  one with the number, because i know they didn't specify anything about that. there are lots in queue on talking island as well. the server status still show all the time less players on giran, even less during the night. your point? why they should prioritize eu over na? makes no sense.

so it's either your second offense or it's a bigger one. usually 1st one is 3 days from what i heard, don't know i never got banned in 13 years.

i didn't force them, it's for players to decide if they want to try. what good knight? the ones defending ncwest are the ones white knighting. played 3 games, 2 of them for many years, and they offer worse services than on eu since they started f2p. people should know their alternatives, good or bad. are you scared they drove away in masses playing on innova? i am not.

and the queue thread is not here.

If you still believe that Giran is "less full" then TI because there is a difference of 100 players , then you are delusional.

It has to do with server configuration, because you can't explain the queues otherwise.

About NcSoft vs Innova services, well .. is a different story here. Did Innova had almost 3 full servers 1 week after launch and lots and lots of queues?

Anyway , NcSoft is not the best when it comes to services, I agree here. But .. they are decent.

3 minutes ago, Kabala said:

If you still believe that Giran is "less full" then TI because there is a difference of 100 players , then you are delusional.

It has to do with server configuration, because you can't explain the queues otherwise.

About NcSoft vs Innova services, well .. is a different story here. Did Innova had almost 3 full servers 1 week after launch and lots and lots of queues?

Anyway , NcSoft is not the best when it comes to services, I agree here. But .. they are decent.

people with vip from talking island  are waiting in queue. on giran not really. more paying players in the queue means if they add a new server that is to support talking island players.

too soon to judge ncwest classic here so lets go with the other servers or games. l2 na had the most amount of servers and now they are down with 2 live servers that are barely populated. not counting that most of the players are boxing and it's quite hard to find party. the same with aion, now down to 2 servers and the lowest population from all regions.

ncsoft should deliver more quality than quantity. in the last few years they only went for the money and too little content. their games could be great if they knew how to manage them and apply different business models in the west. it's sad because even this classic, with it's pluses and minuses, is going to have more in the l2 store and other things that will make people leave.

Just now, beleaua said:

people with vip from talking island  are waiting in queue. on giran not really. more paying players in the queue means if they add a new server that is to support talking island players.

too soon to judge ncwest classic here so lets go with the other servers or games. l2 na had the most amount of servers and now they are down with 2 live servers that are barely populated. not counting that most of the players are boxing and it's quite hard to find party. the same with aion, now down to 2 servers and the lowest population from all regions.

ncsoft should deliver more quality than quantity. in the last few years they only went for the money and too little content. their games could be great if they knew how to manage them and apply different business models in the west. it's sad because even this classic, with it's pluses and minuses, is going to have more in the l2 store and other things that will make people leave.

You are really making me smile :)

If VIP's have Queues in TI that means what ? More people are paying in US then EU , and that's it.

Last time I check, there were 2k Queues in Giran and 1.7k in TI. Note that please.

Anyway , queues are a very big problem now, I reckon that and I do feel pitty for those who are waiting for hours just to login into the game, but .. the only way for this to be .. fixed is if they will open a new server , hence, the title of this topic where you just sent people to Innova if there servers are full.

it doesn't matter how many are on giran queue, also because it's mostly european prime time but also because most of those are freeloaders that will get to 0 and client closed, so they don't matter. on the other hand there are many vip on talking island queue. do you get it now? nobody cares about a bunch of freeloaders, ncwest is not charity.

6 hours ago, beleaua said:

We were talking this ..

1 hour ago, beleaua said:

it doesn't matter how many are on giran queue, also because it's mostly european prime time but also because most of those are freeloaders that will get to 0 and client closed, so they don't matter. on the other hand there are many vip on talking island queue. do you get it now? nobody cares about a bunch of freeloaders, ncwest is not charity.

Now suddenly, we didn't talked about TI vs Giran, but VIPs vs NoVips? Gtfo!

"Freeloaders" matter MORE then VIPS! Without them, F2P titles will go down fasty "dude". If there are no free's there are no vips. Learn common sense!

Cum zicea ala? Esti praf tinere? LOL!

We were talking this ..

"Freeloaders" matter MORE then VIPS! Without them, F2P titles will go down fasty "dude". If there are no free's there are no vips.

You should have really looked at what condition LIVE servers are before posting something that clearly contradicts the facts.

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

You should have really looked at what condition LIVE servers are before posting something that clearly contradicts the facts.

Listen! I get it, we might end up like LIVE servers, but until then, stfu and play whatever we have now!

13 minutes ago, Kabala said:

We were talking this ..

"Freeloaders" matter MORE then VIPS! Without them, F2P titles will go down fasty "dude". If there are no free's there are no vips. Learn common sense!

Cum zicea ala? Esti praf tinere? LOL!

yeah. i guess i have to explain it slower, in more steps.

giran has less because it's not at its max capacity the whole day while talking island is, even during their night. so with the small difference when they are both equal, like right now, excluding the 100 difference which is most likely reserved for staff, talking island has more overall players logged in.

the thing with the queue is that it was mostly for f2p players but now talking island is experiencing for vips as well. so more paying players on talking island. it means that there is more room for vip on giran, as not everyone is paying.

if they want to earn more money, the obvious reason is to cater to the talking island people or timezone because they will earn more from there.

how does a freeloader matter more than vip when both servers are full and one of the servers is full of vips? it's common sense that if they meet their capacity then vip matters more for them. freeloaders can wait in the line. if both servers were under capacity you would have a point there.

auzi baiatu', mai usor cu bataia de joc si insultele in fiecare post. cu atat mai mult cu cat nu sunt adevarate... sunt vreo patru decade de cand m-am nascut.

13 minutes ago, beleaua said:

how does a freeloader matter more than vip when both servers are full and one of the servers is full of vips? it's common sense that if they meet their capacity then vip matters more for them. freeloaders can wait in the line. if both servers were under capacity you would have a point there.

While I am not saying you are wrong, one tiny fact - the servers are not full of VIPs, they are simply full. It is just that the amount of people logging out is lower then even the amount of VIP players trying to log in. But in fact, most logged-in people will very likely be non-VIP. Why? Because as non-VIP (or with your buff bot character), you now have no reason to log out, it is too risky, you might not get back in.

17 minutes ago, beleaua said:

yeah. i guess i have to explain it slower, in more steps.

giran has less because it's not at its max capacity the whole day while talking island is, even during their night. so with the small difference when they are both equal, like right now, excluding the 100 difference which is most likely reserved for staff, talking island has more overall players logged in.

the thing with the queue is that it was mostly for f2p players but now talking island is experiencing for vips as well. so more paying players on talking island. it means that there is more room for vip on giran, as not everyone is paying.

if they want to earn more money, the obvious reason is to cater to the talking island people or timezone because they will earn more from there.

auzi baiatu', mai usor cu bataia de joc si insultele in fiecare post. cu atat mai mult cu cat nu sunt adevarate... sunt vreo patru decade de cand m-am nascut.

Well , good thing is that you are not running any business like this. Learn common sense before talking free vs vip's.

Sa fii sanatos ca ai vro 40 de ani! 36 eu! Si daca te-ai simtit insultat, la fel , sa fii sanatos :) Invata sa faci diferenta si sa gandesti ca, fara free players, astia care platesc, se "plictisesc". Da, acum la inceput or fi mai multi VIP's, insa gandeste pe termen mediu si lung. Dar na, ce stii tu "d-astea" !

"Successuri" :)))

22 minutes ago, Kabala said:

Well , good thing is that you are not running any business like this. Learn common sense before talking free vs vip's.

Sa fii sanatos ca ai vro 40 de ani! 36 eu! Si daca te-ai simtit insultat, la fel , sa fii sanatos :) Invata sa faci diferenta si sa gandesti ca, fara free players, astia care platesc, se "plictisesc". Da, acum la inceput or fi mai multi VIP's, insa gandeste pe termen mediu si lung. Dar na, ce stii tu "d-astea" !

"Successuri" :)))

freeloaders have their place in a game, nobody denied that. you were thinking that i denied that which is not true, i denied something else.

paying players need targets in pvp and need in game resources, like mats and recipes, things to sell to and so on. this is easy to do with freeloaders. a publisher needs to make the game playable for freeloaders  as well,  so that they are able to be target practice or lured to be target practice or able to farm stuff. but when a server is full, it doesn't matter anymore. there are enough targets on the server, actually max targets, there are enough players to farm resources. it's not like paying players are logging in and do nothing, expecting to level. a lot of the competitive players are paying players. so from this point it's in their interest to keep the vip and rely less on freeloaders. for all they care they can keep all freeloaders on queue  and let them in only when the server population might lose some players and stabilize with time, lets say a few months later.  the later they join the server the better, as the carrot stick will be always there and those players will have something to catch on.

but for now it doesn't matter what we discuss here, as ncwest has always made their own mind regardless of players opinions or facts, sometimes coming with less efficient solutions. it is most likely and obvious solution that they will have to add another server. will it have the same timezone as giran? i gave arguments that is less likely, and be more like talking island, but can be also something in between (like chronos) to make both sides happy. the thing is, what i said is that it seems there are more paying players on na than eu, at least for now. a new server will also have vips, probably more from the na side, also freeloaders. you have your own arguments, which some can hold and some can't, at least in my opinion.

sa fii sanatos, la fel!

Archived