How about second server for Europe

dariusven

The 'Europe' server is here just because some of the community is from Europe as they started back in the day NCwest was targeted at both North America and Europe. This is no longer the case and NCwest cannot do any form of marketing towards Europe (as evidenced by Zaken & Lineage II launch on Steam) or anything that would count as competing with the only licensed service provider in Europe.

I find it very good idea myself, back in the day FRANZ & TEON was the most populated servers those 2 together had more people than all the NA servers together, I know that EU has bigger L2 community & that's how always was this hasn't change ever, so I find it a very good idea because this will reduce the queue lines in Giran server as lots of people can make a new start on this new server & they will be able to log instantly at any time of the day without the need to w8 at all.

16 hours ago, Devoid said:

The 'Europe' server is here just because some of the community is from Europe as they started back in the day NCwest was targeted at both North America and Europe. This is no longer the case and NCwest cannot do any form of marketing towards Europe (as evidenced by Zaken & Lineage II launch on Steam) or anything that would count as competing with the only licensed service provider in Europe.

they can actually but thats not the case...

TI and aden are already heavy and they gonna need soon another server so will eu hell i saw like 2337 queue last night in giran that number alone is enough to justify one more server

30 minutes ago, Barnabas666 said:

There are now 2 overcrowded servers Talking Island (GMT-5) and Giran (GMT+1). What about to do new server with same timezone like has Chronos now (GMT-2). Its somehow in the middle of those 2 servers.

Kind of eu na united good idea

2 hours ago, dariusven said:

Me personaly !!! i dont trust inova

why? live servers here are way worse managed and even more p2w shop and infested with bots. and classic seems like a mess. how can you trust ncwest more?

1 hour ago, marcysiek said:

"european" ... lol its russian, 90% are russians, their bots and chinese farmers.. stop posting this *** russian official

it's in english? it's eu official, ru have other servers. from what i see they ban bots unlike ncwest.

still a better experience for europeans. 40 ping vs 200 ping, no l2 store vs l2 store, vip more expensive than subscription. obviously there is the disadvantage of free boxes so i think this is why people jumped here.

7 hours ago, existenz said:

no

Why ?

4 hours ago, beleaua said:

you're free to try a real european server this weekend https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/659492/

Really ? This is your .. awesome explication as to why you don't agree with a new EU timezone server?

Amazing :)

If NcSoft has enough data to see how many EU's are trying to connect ( but can't ) and can safely say that it will at least half full a new server, then they can open a new one.

If they actually opened a new euro server I can guarantee I would reroll there... but at the moment game is just unplayable for us... we are full party lvl 25... who struggled to log in past days to level.. all that effort is gone now because we cant log in with a 1300 queue... I wan't to actually enjoy my weekend instead of looking at a queue.

13 minutes ago, beleaua said:

why? live servers here are way worse managed and even more p2w shop and infested with bots. and classic seems like a mess. how can you trust ncwest more?

it's in english? it's eu official, ru have other servers. from what i see they ban bots unlike ncwest.

still a better experience for europeans. 40 ping vs 200 ping, no l2 store vs l2 store, vip more expensive than subscription. obviously there is the disadvantage of free boxes so i think this is why people jumped here.

I never play on ncwest server before so to soon to tell my opinion. What about innova servers i dont have good game experience moust of all b coz adena sellers and trains

1 minute ago, Kabala said:

Why ?

Really ? This is your .. awesome explication as to why you don't agree with a new EU timezone server?

Amazing :)

If NcSoft has enough data to see how many EU's are trying to connect ( but can't ) and can safely say that it will at least half full a new server, then they can open a new one.

explanation perhaps?

did i say anywhere that i agree or i don't agree? it's just hard to imagine they will open another eu server when they already have a server like aden which barely has half the amount of players. after observing the server status i see that talking island has permanently 5.9k players while giran has usually less, and goes down for a bit during the night. it's obvious that if they add another server, which perhaps it won't happen because aden is not filled, they will add one to support talking island timezone and not giran. keep in mind that many of those EU players are playing for free. no sense to open another one for the ones trying to play for free, they will keep  giran and let only vip connect.

21 minutes ago, beleaua said:

Just because its in english its eu..? ermm.. no..

Innova is russian company, 90% players are russian = this is russian official on which eu players can play, we dont have true EU official server.

About ping, i see that for most players it's ok (including me). Subscription 10euro is too big for now (server is old), on beggining its maybe good but after some time it should be reduced to 5euro or less to keep ppl playing, vip is not more expensive than subscription, you can pay 5$ and have vip1 for 5 months

2 minutes ago, dariusven said:

I never play on ncwest server before so to soon to tell my opinion. What about innova servers i dont have good game experience moust of all b coz adena sellers and trains

i have played 3 games here on ncwest and l2 since p2p times. but scratch that, go to the live servers forum and dig through posts. you will   see players comparing this to innova and always say this is the worst of all regions. if you think here they don't have bots (it's swarming with bots) then create a char on live and see for yourself.

8 minutes ago, beleaua said:

explanation perhaps?

did i say anywhere that i agree or i don't agree? it's just hard to imagine they will open another eu server when they already have a server like aden which barely has half the amount of players. after observing the server status i see that talking island has permanently 5.9k players while giran has usually less, and goes down for a bit during the night. it's obvious that if they add another server, which perhaps it won't happen because aden is not filled, they will add one to support talking island timezone and not giran. keep in mind that many of those EU players are playing for free. no sense to open another one for the ones trying to play for free, they will keep  giran and let only vip connect.

That's ..a different explanation ( perhaps ).

Giran does not have less then TI. What you see is a difference of 70-80 players, which I believe is because of the configuration of the "EU" Server. At night, sure , because we don't have players from -big- different time-zone, as NA ( as a whole ) has.

Now, stop acting like a kid and send players to play on other servers if they want to play here, would ya?

Archived