Forums

Good job, NCSoft! My whole CP is quitting the server.

Nymphet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sielawa said:

400 NCoins = 5$. VIP 1 costs 80 coins spent in L2 Store so payin 5$ u can maitain lvl 1 VIP for 5 moths if im correct? So its like 1$ per month to NOT have a problem with logging in? Too much? cant afford? none will miss you.

Yes pls, keep feeding NCSoft! 

It does not matter if they correct the problems or not!

Pay more please! MORE MONEY PLZ! MORE!!!!

Good luck with that!

14 minutes ago, Nymphet said:

Now you have 9 players less to worry about the waiting time to login :)

You could I dont know join Aden, A server with no queue instead of complaining.  

Seriously pathetic to see this argument over and over.

1 minute ago, Amkzul said:

You could I dont know join Aden, A server with no queue instead of complaining.  

Seriously pathetic to see this argument over and over.

Start all over again? My whole party is level 25+, it took more than 7 days to reach this point. We just quitted. Good luck for who is staying.

6 minutes ago, Vuash said:

Good luck with that!

Heres something that might blow your mind,. ncsoft doesnt host this server for the hell of it, they do it to make money!

so insted of acting like a child you should be thanking us (the onces that spend cash) so that you can play the game.FOR FREE.

Moreover the server is what 2 weeks old? ofc theres going to be some problems. grow up

1 minute ago, Storyteller said:

Heres something that might blow your mind,. ncsoft doesnt host this server for the hell of it, they do it to make money!

so insted of acting like a child you should be thanking us (the onces that spend cash) so that you can even play the game.FOR FREE.

Moreover the server is what 2 weeks old? ofc theres going to be some problems. grow up

Pay more plz

Theres an entire server that has a light population called Aden..... you could of happily joined but I see you just want to flame on the forums about how bad NC is... they have listened to the community and solved issues that most of us have been complaining about.

2 minutes ago, Vuash said:

Good luck with that!

Do you want to know a secret? They most likely do not give a bleep about your cp because the server is booming, and the fact that you refuse to spend 1$ / month to skip the que shows them how cheap you are, and you just want to complain about a game you are playing for FREE.

I love when people complain about something, yet pay nothing. Do you expect people to give you the same service as a f2p player as they would someone who is paying? Go to skelth and pay 10$/month then man! no one will miss you.

1 minute ago, Nymphet said:

Start all over again? My whole party is level 25+, it took more than 7 days to reach this point. We just quitted. Good luck for who is staying.

Woah, a whole 7 days of game time to hit 25 plus?  Iv solo leveled a party to 22  playing an 1-3 hours a night.  You have a cp, it would take next to near no time at all on aden for ya to get back to where you need to be particularly with the increased drop rates.  Use some logic.  

Quick summary of this post. "HIGH I LIKE ATTENTION!"

Why would you announce you are leaving? NC will not care, you are not a paying customer. The players wont care either, nobody knows who you are.. so this post must just be for yourself. xD 

Just now, Vuash said:

Pay more plz

I have been blessed with a full time job, so yes I will spend $$ for something I enjoy in my free time. I will gladly pay 1$ / month to skip any lines whatsoever because of my limited free time. If you cant afford the 1$ / month you most likely shouldnt be spending your time playing a game, and if you can afford the 1$ / month and choose not to pay it , no one gives a bleep about what you are talking about lol. 

I dont have any issues with f2p players (because we need them for the server to grow), its the f2p players that are constantly on the forums bashing the company / server, which is almost ALL of the people with que problems. Want to know why you are in a que? because you are f2p. Want to know why NC soft hasnt fixed the issue? Because they arnt making money off you. This game isnt a damn basic need to live, its a luxury.

The f2p aspect of the game is to basically show you a limited version of the game for free, to see if you enjoy the game enough to pay. 

Just now, SinnS said:

Quick summary of this post. "HIGH I LIKE ATTENTION!"

Why would you announce you are leaving? NC will not care, you are not a paying customer. We already dont care.. so this post must just be for yourself. xD 

yes u do can, u are even replying to this topic :)

6 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Theres an entire server that has a light population called Aden..... you could of happily joined but I see you just want to flame on the forums about how bad NC is... they have listened to the community and solved issues that most of us have been complaining about.

Do you want to know a secret? They most likely do not give a bleep about your cp because the server is booming, and the fact that you refuse to spend 1$ / month to skip the que shows them how cheap you are, and you just want to complain about a game you are playing for FREE.

I love when people complain about something, yet pay nothing. Do you expect people to give you the same service as a f2p player as they would someone who is paying? Go to skelth and pay 10$/month then man! no one will miss you.

Want to know a secret too? Normal people do not pay for a company that even the problem with a queue can not solve! But keep paying please! When only you and bots remain, you may wake up!

2 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

One less entitled child who thinks they deserve something for free... Bye bye now....

I don't think I deserve. just join lineage2.com and see whats writing in big ass letters in their home page

3 minutes ago, Vuash said:

Want to know a secret too? Normal people do not pay for a company that even the problem with a queue can not solve! But keep paying please! When only you and bots remain, you may wake up!

You act like the que problem is a bigger deal than it is. Only people who dont want to PAY for a game are having the problem, and in my honest opinion I dont think they are looking for a fix. Want to know a quick fix? Get vip1.. I agree there needs to be a fix to the problem, but mainly because people who purchased NC Coin are not able to get into the game to use it and become VIP.

Go play a private server then. All the other games require a purchase of the game (50$) and then a monthly subscription (10-15$) and you are flaming on forums over 1$... pathetic. You are most likely a child at home with too much free time.

5 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

One less entitled child who thinks they deserve something for free... Bye bye now....

This so much... 

All you flamers go take your sense of entitlement elsewhere. In the real world you pay for what you want. Don't expect great things for something that is "FREE".

10 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

You act like the que problem is a bigger deal than it is. Only people who dont want to PAY for a game are having the problem, and in my honest opinion I dont think they are looking for a fix. Want to know a quick fix? Get vip1.. I agree there needs to be a fix to the problem, but mainly because people who purchased NC Coin are not able to get into the game to use it and become VIP.

Go play a private server then. All the other games require a purchase of the game (50$) and then a monthly subscription (10-15$) and you are flaming on forums over 1$... pathetic. You are most likely a child at home with too much free time.

Like I said ... keep paying to solve the problems of this game, let's see how far it goes.

45 minutes ago, Sielawa said:

400 NCoins = 5$. VIP 1 costs 80 coins spent in L2 Store so payin 5$ u can maitain lvl 1 VIP for 5 moths if im correct? So its like 1$ per month to NOT have a problem with logging in? Too much? cant afford? none will miss you.

But it is not possible to activate VIP through the website. You still need to login as free to play once to make it. And it is kind of very very hard, not to say impossible to log in without waiting for  a maintenance. So you have to pay 5$ and wait for a miracle to start playing, maybe you'll rage out and ask for refund before you even get to activate it. So there is that....

2 minutes ago, AliceOnFire said:

But it is not possible to activate VIP through the website. You still need to login as free to play once to make it. And it is kind of very very hard, not to say impossible to log in without waiting for  a maintenance. So you have to pay 5$ and wait for a miracle to start playing, maybe you'll rage out and ask for refund before you even get to activate it. So there is that....

this +1

Archived