Good job, NCSoft! My whole CP is quitting the server.

Nymphet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Theres an entire server that has a light population called Aden..... you could of happily joined but I see you just want to flame on the forums about how bad NC is... they have listened to the community and solved issues that most of us have been complaining about.

Do you want to know a secret? They most likely do not give a bleep about your cp because the server is booming, and the fact that you refuse to spend 1$ / month to skip the que shows them how cheap you are, and you just want to complain about a game you are playing for FREE.

I love when people complain about something, yet pay nothing. Do you expect people to give you the same service as a f2p player as they would someone who is paying? Go to skelth and pay 10$/month then man! no one will miss you.

44 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Quick summary of this post. "HIGH I LIKE ATTENTION!"

Why would you announce you are leaving? NC will not care, you are not a paying customer. The players wont care either, nobody knows who you are.. so this post must just be for yourself. xD 

43 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

I have been blessed with a full time job, so yes I will spend $$ for something I enjoy in my free time. I will gladly pay 1$ / month to skip any lines whatsoever because of my limited free time. If you cant afford the 1$ / month you most likely shouldnt be spending your time playing a game, and if you can afford the 1$ / month and choose not to pay it , no one gives a bleep about what you are talking about lol. 

I dont have any issues with f2p players (because we need them for the server to grow), its the f2p players that are constantly on the forums bashing the company / server, which is almost ALL of the people with que problems. Want to know why you are in a que? because you are f2p. Want to know why NC soft hasnt fixed the issue? Because they arnt making money off you. This game isnt a damn basic need to live, its a luxury.

The f2p aspect of the game is to basically show you a limited version of the game for free, to see if you enjoy the game enough to pay. 

So the summary of your logic is that NCsoft is not fixing the game login issue even if they say they are because you dont pay and your solution to this is..paying.
"they are kidding you so give them money".
I really see how easy is making money with ppl like u for them..
Normal ppl with no brain damages will not pay a company even 1$ if they are,in the worst case, just joking with you ,and this is your theory,or in the best case is not able to fix a thing like this in a week,to play a server already full of bots,with a mixed version of classic chronicles that is hard to understand,hard 1.5 "hardcore" but with daily scrolls with kk of exp of later chronichles,rates down,rates up and so on.

This server is f2p because this is its value,but i like your story of u working so much to be able to give them a lot of $$..

2 minutes ago, Hakron said:

So the summary of your logic is that NCsoft is not fixing the game login issue even if they say they are because you dont pay and your solution to this is..paying.
"they are kidding you so give them money".
I really see how easy is making money with ppl like u for them..
Normal ppl with no brain damages will not pay a company even 1$ if they are,in the worst case, just joking with you ,and this is your theory,or in the best case is not able to fix a thing like this in a week,to play a server already full of bots,with a mixed version of classic chronicles that is hard to understand,hard 1.5 "hardcore" but with daily scrolls with kk of exp of later chronichles,rates down,rates up and so on.

This server is f2p because this is its value,but i like your story of u working so much to be able to give them a lot of $$..

1$ is a lot of money? 

Now if we can get other cry babies to quit. Same thing happens every time new server opens ( insert game name here) there are always going to be unhappy players. Don't come here and post your leaving.  Just leave, if you don't like xp rates leave, if you don't like the grind just leave.

1 minute ago, GoNoles69 said:

1$ is a lot of money? 

Like if u are paying or will pay only that with that mentality..
But u didnt answer to the point of your logic "they are kidding you ,so pay them",are u gonna give me $ too cos im making fun of you? :)

1 hour ago, Sielawa said:

400 NCoins = 5$. VIP 1 costs 80 coins spent in L2 Store so payin 5$ u can maitain lvl 1 VIP for 5 moths if im correct? So its like 1$ per month to NOT have a problem with logging in? Too much? cant afford? none will miss you.

cant afford? none will miss you

there are so many levels of wrong right there

20 minutes ago, Hakron said:

Like if u are paying or will pay only that with that mentality..
But u didnt answer to the point of your logic "they are kidding you ,so pay them",are u gonna give me $ too cos im making fun of you? :)

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

1 hour ago, Nymphet said:

Start all over again? My whole party is level 25+, it took more than 7 days to reach this point.

That's quite weak for a CP.

Anyway, in the original L2 as we know it, anything less than a month is nothing. I don't think Classic is much  different.

1 hour ago, Nymphet said:

Now you have 9 players less to worry about the waiting time to login :)

So you and your whole CP are a bunch of babies. Suck it up buttercup, this isn't some shit high rate server. This is a grind, be glad you weren't around during the Netcong days, where it quite literally took you clicking a few thousand times to get in game.

37 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

cant afford? none will miss you

there are so many levels of wrong right there

I have Ncoin sitting on my account to use, can't login to start the VIP because you have to buy from the ingame store BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE. So all my friends are VIPs on TI while I sit here hoping to somehow be faster than the 5 second timeout to login to buy something to activate VIP, kinda stupid.

19 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

So you and your whole CP are a bunch of babies. Suck it up buttercup, this isn't some shit high rate server. This is a grind, be glad you weren't around during the Netcong days, where it quite literally took you clicking a few thousand times to get in game.

Really? Most of the players cant join and level, party, grind whatever, how can you have a clan when at the end of the month some players are lv 45 others syill 20 couse they cant login.

And dont give that crap "pay for vip if u wanna play" I would gladly get vip myself, but to pay a company that just laughing in our faces with this fail of a server? go a head sheep pay ur money

Just now, Glock said:

Really? Most of the players cant join and level, party, grind whatever, how can you have a clan when at the end of the month some players are lv 45 others syill 20 couse they cant login.

And dont give that crap "pay for vip if u wanna play" I would gladly get vip myself, but to pay a company that just laughing in our faces with this fail of a server? go a head sheep pay ur money

Yes really, this shit isn't nothing new. Back when it first launched you couldn't pay for VIP you had to WAIT and that was on top of paying your $15 a month. I have heard VIP is account wide, so you should be able to log into Aden, create VIP and then log back into your own server. I don't know, I haven't went VIP yet, but, that is what  would do.

7 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Yes really, this shit isn't nothing new. Back when it first launched you couldn't pay for VIP you had to WAIT and that was on top of paying your $15 a month. I have heard VIP is account wide, so you should be able to log into Aden, create VIP and then log back into your own server. I don't know, I haven't went VIP yet, but, that is what  would do.

...Its not about buying vip just to play, non paying players are players nevertheless, games was advertized as f2p, but made into a sham so only paying players could play, why would I want to pay a company that realeases a server with ton of problems without testing the server, takes weeks to solve easyest of problems. They could easely made a subscription based game and there would be no problems and no ques and capacity increased even( couse there would be no demand for vip only playplay) but they wanna milk the players cuz shops and vips bring more $

2 minutes ago, existenz said:

true lineage 2 believer don't quit so easily.

Its hardcore not only after you enter the game but from the moment that you press the icon in your desktop

yeah its hardcore to sit for 5 hours just trying to login, grind that mf login button :D

26 minutes ago, Zalsaria said:

I have Ncoin sitting on my account to use, can't login to start the VIP because you have to buy from the ingame store BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE. So all my friends are VIPs on TI while I sit here hoping to somehow be faster than the 5 second timeout to login to buy something to activate VIP, kinda stupid.

Change your pin to 000000 or 111111, get into the game within the 5 seconds (easy with that pin), but VIP, log off, change pin, skip que.. so easy.

2 hours ago, Nymphet said:

Start all over again? My whole party is level 25+, it took more than 7 days to reach this point. We just quitted. Good luck for who is staying.

7 whole days!!!! bahahaha im crying.  I played for 10 years and only got top lvl once. snowflake.

2 hours ago, GoNoles69 said:
3 hours ago, Nymphet said:

Now you have 9 players less to worry about the waiting time to login :)

I ve logged 2 times without VIP today.Its not like they are scratching their balls ignoring us.They ve tried to adress the issue and they failed they will succeed sometime.Instead of acting like a baby play another game till the servers are stable again

Archived