Path to Awakening gone after patch

DeWitt

I did return to L2 after a longer time away 3 or 4 days ago and after logging in could redeem some rewards from leveling up. After the recent update/patch however, the window with those rewards does no longer appear. I suspect that it got removed with the daily quest popup window as mentioned in the patch notes:

Daily Mission UI has been removed and replaced with Clan Quests.

So will this come back or do new/returning players without tons of adena need to farm equipment even before reaching level 85+?

On 08/12/2017 at 5:47 PM, DeWitt said:

I did return to L2 after a longer time away 3 or 4 days ago and after logging in could redeem some rewards from leveling up. After the recent update/patch however, the window with those rewards does no longer appear. I suspect that it got removed with the daily quest popup window as mentioned in the patch notes:

So will this come back or do new/returning players without tons of adena need to farm equipment even before reaching level 85+?

you getting all equipment before you reach 85 from some story quests

I'm also returning after a long time away. I vaguely remember there being reward boxes with gear at each new grade (40, 52, 61, etc.). Since you're saying those are removed and it's all via quest now.. my question is: is there no free gear for quests past level 40?

I got the Paulina's weapon/armor/jewelry pack at level 20 and 40 but nothing since. I'm 58 now. With the basically non-existent adena drops at these levels you can't buy a shadow weapon (if that's even still a thing) to level up with.  So what do we do for gear as noobs? There's no player market for it, there's no dwarves to craft it, there's no adena to buy it from the weapon/armor merchants, there's apparently no crafting material drops. At level 58 I've gotten exactly 0 basic mats/keymats/recipes. I can keep going with the c grade Paulina's gear for awhile longer, but at some point it's not going to cut it.

Imo...they've made path to awakened irrelevant.. I'm "awakened" and after also returning find out that you're not as strong s you we're once intended to be.. This game has went from update (nerfing) to update.. Updates re nothing more than taking away what was once was.. we know there should always be changes to a game..but it's left the games intentions in the dust..hell I think they're even bringing in aliens now...(are we  playing Eve??) can't wait to see what they think of next. 

Archived