Xana

Any one from Sieghardt?

Xana    0

MXGAlliance (Original Crew) is getting the band back together. Sending up a flair for any who called Sieghardt home back from open beta through C4.

kaho    10

Nighteiz here ~ from RiP , Tempest , Blaze B| I remember killing you guys :) but i am down ,, lets play together haha!!

Alielle    0

i played on sieg from launch to i think c2 - or whenever WOW launched.  i was in the tempest alliance in a guild called ebon chalice.  alielle was my sps and elsewhere was my sr.  

anyone remember the care bear stare? 

BeefyTaco    0

<--BeefyTaco from seighardt here. You might know me better as straife's(BD) and Perkaset's(SK) little brother(we shared the char up until c3ish). Played as: Straife, SaladFork, BeefyTaco on Seig and Yzilu/BeefyTaco on Bartz.

I'd deff be interested in joining up. Lemme know your ingame name and ill hit you up (im BeefyTaco/SaladFork on Aden)

Edited by BeefyTaco

Xana    0

Any one who is interested, toss me a message on Zanath I am usually on M-F 8PM to Midnight MT and Weekends usually through out the days. 

Currently the guild is level 2 so room is limited.

We are a Pro PVP and currently working on infrastructure toons to support the mains. 

Talk to ya in game!