Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was right about to get myself VIP but seeing all this sure isn't encouraging. VIP's are queuing and even if they weren't, you can't even get in game to claim your VIP. I feel like they didn't even properly stress test or anything their servers before they just dropped the game. Beta testing could have come in handy here, even if just to poke around to see the amount of ppl interested. Announcing two weeks before and then dropping this half-done stuff just smells like someone wanting fast cash. NCsoft, I really love this game but you sure are making it hard right now for me to want to continue. 

Honestly this is a bit funny as broken the previous system was after 8-10 tries I could at least log in after 2-3hours nowI joined the queue  10 hours ago at 400 .. 10 HOURS!!!! later im at 20! I've been at 60-30 for 5-6 hours!

Now the solution is so easy its not even funny just let people server transfer to other servers for free and the problem is solved and if that doesn't work just add another server cus surely people will quit and if you have to many servers some of them will be empty.

Yes supposedly with VIP 1, 2, 3, or 4, you should have no queue. However, since this "patch" VIP players now have a shorter queue if things are backed up. I logged a couple of hours ago and had a 255 player queue. For the price of VIP 4, in my opinion that's unacceptable. I was an L2 player for many years since CB back in 2003/2004, and they were able to manage much better on far worse server hardware. Server hosting hardware now in 2018 is vastly superior, and this is the same game from 2004! Increase the server RAM, CPU, etc, and raise the player limit. I've been in a 1700 player queue on a non VIP account for 6 hours now and still 600 left in queue. I know some people are strapped for money, but really $5 for VIP 1 will skip the larger queue and you can play. Unfortunately no one can login to even add VIP.

Also, there is a lot of complaining here about AFK fishing, shop selling, crafting, etc. Clearly you guys don't truly know the roots of 2004 L2. Thats what L2 is. That's how you make money, level up, craft gear, further your progression as a character in Aden. They're not going to reboot servers daily. They're not going to auto log off AFK's. Those are the essentials of L2. You'll regret asking for that when you can no longer craft SS, or your new weapon, or buy those mats you need. Simply put, all they need to do is increase capacity which in reality is nowhere near unrealistic in today's standards of server hardware. 

Also does anybody know the actual rates of this server for adena/xp/drops/spoil ? And I don't mean after finding them yourself through playing I mean by reading some official gm post saying "hey these are the rates of our server" (which is the first thing  you see when you join a new server) specially after the buff all they said was u will notice a significant increase from 50%-200% to adena/drops/spoil/ never exact rates isn't this...interesting ? And now this 2k queue at least they know how to sell their VIP's I'll give them that that is worth every $ and they didn't even advertise that you can skip the queue with it!

Ok, can someone explain me situation:

I was in queue and after some time (~2h) got DC. I close game and not try to login while ~2h mayby more. Now try login, and in game i see: "Acount is already in use"

So my question is: Why? On server my account was all time registered? I don't know how there loging and session  working, but it is strange, and even i not had running client, my account could block queue?

2 minutes ago, NoriK said:

Ok, can someone explain me situation:

I was in queue and after some time (~2h) got DC. I close game and not try to login while ~2h mayby more. Now try login, and in game i see: "Acount is already in use"

So my question is: Why? On server my account was all time registered? I don't know how there loging and session  working, but it is strange, and even i not had running client, my account could block queue?

Confirmed... My girlfriend and I had the same issue noticed...

if this continues, the same thing will happen to them as with Wildstar, WildStar game service will close on November 28, they will end up closing the server because people will get tired and they will leave.

Archived