Jump to content
Hime

Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Recommended Posts

brokencup    0
5 minutes ago, Ariusz said:

NC Force people to buy Vip, if u wanna log Immediately  ;) it's free to play if u wait 8 hours  ;) 

Vip has a queue if server reaches right capacity, I waited 25 minutes, longer if you count it dc'ing me in the middle of queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balerion    7
6 minutes ago, Ariusz said:

NC Force people to buy Vip, if u wanna log Immediately  ;) it's free to play if u wait 8 hours  ;) 

not even like that, if you're vip, it has a vip queue ... :D
whatever you do ... you'll have to queue ... xD

I'm playing on "talking island"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frog    2
7 minutes ago, Ariusz said:

NC Force people to buy Vip, if u wanna log Immediately  ;) it's free to play if u wait 8 hours  ;) 

8hours Hahaa.... 12h+ here for 160 position 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balerion    7
3 minutes ago, Beguito said:

After 8 hrs I am  764 in queue.

I have 12 hours with the only non-VIP character that I have .... 115...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galaya    1

After the last update, the login server, despite the disconect (cancel, client close), does not physically close the connection. When we try to log in again, we get info that the account is in use. Many positions in the queue are just such unconnected connections. Earlier, after a certain time the account was disconnected automatically, now it is not.
Maybe instead of removing the automatic disconnection, extend it by several/tens of minutes?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonyqup    6
11 minutes ago, Galaya said:

After the last update, the login server, despite the disconect (cancel, client close), does not physically close the connection. When we try to log in again, we get info that the account is in use. Many positions in the queue are just such unconnected connections. Earlier, after a certain time the account was disconnected automatically, now it is not.
Maybe instead of removing the automatic disconnection, extend it by several/tens of minutes?

+1

When u disconnect and connect again the game says "Account already in use", that's happened always.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchohealer    5

Increase capacity or make more servers i dont care how you gonna do it like that you losing money and people from your game wake up you act like kids do something right every maintenance or update always fail or delayed... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoriK    1
4 minutes ago, jonyqup said:

+1

When u disconnect and connect again the game says "Account already in use", that's happened always.

 

yes, but it is normal in short time.I had the same situation,but in my case was 2h delay beetwen closed client an run and login again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sellene    7

hello im not sure if anyone is havingth this problam im seeing. . . im trying to log my toons and pjs on talking island but say me 19000 qeue and no leave ? ... is this admins choice? 

Quote

legend admint

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
panoulis13    1
6 minutes ago, Sellene said:

hello im not sure if anyone is havingth this problam im seeing. . . im trying to log my toons and pjs on talking island but say me 19000 qeue and no leave ? ... is this admins choice? 

 

Quote

53bc70e2c7276f87f648683df145e191.png

for 350 year our history is envy of world ... 

Quote

sorry for english..>:(you are lucky ancent history is forgoten or everyone will speak greek :x

 

for your problem kid... i also have same... i have same knowledge as admins... there must be some bug with login serv becouse my cousin tell me 6k online.. and when login collapses on.. we see something named 1664 qeue? i look dictionary from google to see this and o.OO.o 

THIS IS NOT PROBLEM WITH MANY PLAYERS... 6K IS NOT MANY... WE ARE 2018 GUYS... we have many. DONT BLAME ADMINS.... FIX THIS BUG NOW :x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sellene    7
2 minutes ago, panoulis13 said:

for your problem kid... i also have same... i have same knowledge as admins... there must be some bug with login serv becouse my cousin tell me 6k online.. and when login collapses on.. we see something named 1664 qeue? i look dictionary from google to see this and o.OO.o 

THIS IS NOT PROBLEM WITH MANY PLAYERS... 6K IS NOT MANY... WE ARE 2018 GUYS... we have many. DONT BLAME ADMINS.... FIX THIS BUG NOW :x 

WHY DO U LIE AGAIN ABOUT HISTORY... everyone can see this admint is not filling his job correctly... see L2DEVILSvsGreens.gr it has 10k online pop no qeue here solcuoin? check again, i think not about fishing on this kind of service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NighWings    1
On 12/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We have rolled out another fix for the 'client will be closed' issue while players wait in the queue or once they've reach the character screen. You should no longer be kicked from the queue while you wait. Queue times may be longer as players will no longer be kicked as they wait.

No server downtime was necessary, but you will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix.

Nop still same thing. After 12 hours today waiting to log in, still got the disconnect in characther select.

RIP... no lineage2 today ... :((

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×