Solution: 'Client will be closed'

Hime

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me cant login since yesterday afternoon... first try 2 windows started 1700 ...first window stuck at 1200 second window got dc about 400 after 6 hours or something...

then i say ok i try put it again go to sleep at least i play this morning... i wake up ...both stuck at 95-96 ...:/

and ok maybe i understand that is new server and problems can come up even if its ncsoft ...

but no support on weekends ? really ? 

1 hour ago, airfathaaaaa said:

two of my accounts got disconnected yesterday i tried to log but the queue was big..

up untill few mins ago every single one of the accounts was "account is in use" i wonder how many of those accounts are to be blamed for the quota..

I didn't even play yesterday - never reached first place in the queue - and when I tried this morning it said account was in use.

Seems like the server simply doesn't kill the session, which of course means we have 10+ hour queues now.

11 hours ago, Mejimi said:

Yes supposedly with VIP 1, 2, 3, or 4, you should have no queue. However, since this "patch" VIP players now have a shorter queue if things are backed up. I logged a couple of hours ago and had a 255 player queue. For the price of VIP 4, in my opinion that's unacceptable. I was an L2 player for many years since CB back in 2003/2004, and they were able to manage much better on far worse server hardware. Server hosting hardware now in 2018 is vastly superior, and this is the same game from 2004! Increase the server RAM, CPU, etc, and raise the player limit. I've been in a 1700 player queue on a non VIP account for 6 hours now and still 600 left in queue. I know some people are strapped for money, but really $5 for VIP 1 will skip the larger queue and you can play. Unfortunately no one can login to even add VIP.

Also, there is a lot of complaining here about AFK fishing, shop selling, crafting, etc. Clearly you guys don't truly know the roots of 2004 L2. Thats what L2 is. That's how you make money, level up, craft gear, further your progression as a character in Aden. They're not going to reboot servers daily. They're not going to auto log off AFK's. Those are the essentials of L2. You'll regret asking for that when you can no longer craft SS, or your new weapon, or buy those mats you need. Simply put, all they need to do is increase capacity which in reality is nowhere near unrealistic in today's standards of server hardware. 

+1

I remember private servers running 9k+ online in 2008.

The only one solution to avoid this unsane situation is to, at least, double servers max online.

otherwise in few weeks/months your online is filled with shops.

ARE YOU PPL IN NCSOFT SERIUS???? 860 PLAYERS IN QUEUE 3 HOURS NOW ITS 629,WE W8 MORE THAN....10 HOURS TO LOG IN GAME??? WHY? JUST TO FORCE PPL TO BUY VIP?? IF ALL THOSE PPL THAT ARE IN QUEUE BY VIP THEY WILL LOG IN WITHOUT QUEUE? SO ISNT TECHNICAN PROBLEM OR SERVER CAPACITY PROBLEM IS JUST AN NCSOFT ''WAY'' TO FORCE PPL TO PAY FOR PLAY.

1 hour ago, Pepperoni said:

It takes 10 hours to tell the truth, i waited 1600 for 10-11 hours. :) GL

I commend you for your undying patience dear sir.

However, perhaps you would be more interested in these servers (all free to play):

Archived